CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think it's safe to assume World's will happen in California where the ESL studio is but since it hasn't been officially announced I can hold out hope it'll be within driving distance of NYC!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Settings are being changed? Did I miss this yesterday? What was said?

Map refreshes, gametypes updated, etc. Highly doubt we will see weapon balance.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Map refreshes, gametypes updated, etc. Highly doubt we will see weapon balance.

Disappointing but at least Quinn said splinters have been reduced across the board and removed from some maps entirely.  That's a major plus.

• Upvote (+1) 4

HWC season for H5 was a fun time. Seeing players like Stellur, Commonly, Frosty, Eco, and others break out of the AM scene and find solid positions on pro teams. Having teams like DreamTeam and Noble eSports that no one gave a crap about that still did very well. (and look Rayne and Penguin are now staple parts of a top pro team.) 

Very interested in who breaks out this time around. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Very interested to see if any top CoD pros come over to H5 since they all seem to hate Infinite Warfare. Would be very cool, but it would mean moving to a smaller scene (even if we do pay well).

• Upvote (+1) 4

If the new settings have the following, we are in for an excellent year of Halo:

• No Radar
  • Less power weapons on the map(Remove Fuel Rod on TRUTH!)
  • Less or completely remove splinter nades
  • Severely reduce the amount of automatic weapons on the map, but keep the AR secondary.
  • Remove Stasis from the map rotation.
  • If there is a shotgun on the map, make it so that it spawns 30 seconds(maybe 1 minute)after dropping it when ammo is depleted. 10 seconds is too short
  • Upvote (+1) 7