CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Str8 sick said he falcated and victory are running

Would definitely be teaming with shotzzy if he was eligible. @@Timo come on already bro

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Would definitely be teaming with shotzzy if he was eligible. @@Timo come on already bro

#shotzzy

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you dumb? The owner's "kid" didn't bring any goon to fight people. The owners came to respectfully support the team going into the tournament. I met them on several occasions. Nice people

Is this what you call respectful and nice? That´s weird.

E6 owners calling out Orbit for their team in the open bracket:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoDCompetitive/comments/5iwoxp/e6_owners_calling_out_orbit_for_their_team_in_the/

• Upvote (+1) 2

Roster moves have always been a huge part of Halo. I understand the downside, but let's not act like H5 is the reason.

The lack of consistent prize money definitely causes more chaos.

You won't see teams like 5K & XiT Woundz stay together, because with top placing money comes delusions of grander.

Making world's have such a large prize pool was so stupid. A publicity stunt that had very little return. Instead they could've used that to build a better foundation for this game.

But alas, a trendy and shocking headline was what they wanted.

• Upvote (+1) 3

With Suspector & Cratos splitting, don't be shocked to see Bubu & Shooter explore more dynamic team comps now that, (and correct me if I'm wrong) they'll hold the E6 pro team spot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this what you call respectful and nice? That´s weird.

E6 owners calling out Orbit for their team in the open bracket:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoDCompetitive/comments/5iwoxp/e6_owners_calling_out_orbit_for_their_team_in_the/

Many of the comments are saying it didn't happen and they were yelling something about the screen being "boring", whatever that means, but here's to guilt before innocence.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With Suspector & Cratos splitting, don't be shocked to see Bubu & Shooter explore more dynamic team comps now that, (and correct me if I'm wrong) they'll hold the E6 pro team spot.

Without any knowledge of how (if at all) World's rosters affect pro league Rosters, it's hard to say who holds what.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Without any knowledge of how (if at all) World's rosters affect pro league Rosters, it's hard to say who holds what.

Not hard at all. Cratos and suspector split, bubu and shooter are staying together. 2>1.

Only time a manager comes into place is if there is an even split

Still makes no sense to me that pro league seeds somehow carry through worlds (as is being implied)

Worlds being a reset works a lot better imo

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys literally can't take a joke.

Right back at ya :P

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not hard at all. Cratos and suspector split, bubu and shooter are staying together. 2>1.

Only time a manager comes into place is if there is an even split

they aren't playing together for worlds, but there's no indication that this prevents them from reforming in some capacity to keep a Pro league spot after worlds.

The league rule book doesn't mention worlds at all, it only mentions roster requirements for league.

As far as we know worlds is a completely separate entity, with the only link being Pro league teams get preferential seeding at qualifiers.

Anyone think Ninja could find a home here? He's teamed with Vic X before. No idea how the playstyles would jive, I'm just throwing ideas at the wall. I want Ninja to find a team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh poor child of Summer thinking that being a professional Halo player is stressful. I won't get into what stress is, but no Halo player can complain about stress.

I actually have ZERO sympathy.

Its his job man. I believe its pretty stressful trying to find a good team in this crazy environment so you can have shot at that worlds money.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

You'd think.

The maps were definitely the worst part, but that's obviously a doable fix.

The wizard remake, and the map with damage boost was sick though, can't remember the name.

I'm so sorry I mobile negged this :(

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Oh poor child of Summer thinking that being a professional Halo player is stressful. I won't get into what stress is, but no Halo player can complain about stress.

I actually have ZERO sympathy.

You just sound pretty ignorant, tbh. A complete and utter lack of anything resembling job security would be stressful , regardless of what you profession is.

Sure it's neat to have an opportunity to make a living playing games, but not knowing if you situation will last would be nerve wrecking.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its his job man. I believe its pretty stressful trying to find a good team in this crazy environment so you can have shot at that worlds money.

I know there can be tough moments, but it's still a blessing to play Halo professionally.

It's pretty stressful tbh.

Constant team changes during rostermania, trying to find a team you can hop on or who you can pick up all while trying to figure out who likes who cause if someone doesn't like someone but they could mesh well that limits the option of teammates making you with less choices aka more stress. Then the constant need to perform and if you don't you get bashed via twitter or these forums and depending on maturity level sometimes your own teammates/ex teammates. Then for most people trying to make their income off this game it's at a stand still wondering if you'll get another job, it's not like you can just put in an application and hope to hear a call back, pro gaming is a huge gift that can be taken in a moments notice which is why it's stressful.

I understand all of that, but I guess it just rubs me the wrong way. As someone that grew up in poverty - I know stress all too well. 

don't be ignorant, you're better than that.

Not ignorant, but playing Halo professionally is a blessing. I don't want to see complaining about stress. I understand it can be tough sometimes. Also, Ace had a team with Spartan but bounced. 

@@Mhunterjr

I guess it's just the way I was raised. Nothing to do with ignorance. Everyone controls their own fate. That's why I like @@SnakeBite so much. He is investing in his education and understands that Halo can disappear at any time. 

Ace is living a good life and should just focus on getting a good team. I'm sure he can have stress sometimes but doesn't mean I have any sympathy. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I know there can be tough moments, but it's still a blessing to play Halo professionally.

I understand all of that, but I guess it just rubs me the wrong way. As someone that grew up in poverty - I know stress all too well.

Not ignorant, but playing Halo professionally is a blessing. I don't want to see complaining about stress. I understand it can be tough sometimes. Also, Ace had a team with Spartan but bounced.

Just because someone has a blessed opportunity doesn't mean they can't be stressed. They have bills to pay and personal responsibilities, just like anyone else. not knowing when/if that next check will come is stressful.

Putting countless hours into something without knowing if it will pay off is stressful. Especially when that time could have been put towards training for something with more certainty.

It's weird to have to explain that to someone who grew up in poverty.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Just because someone has a blessed opportunity doesn't mean they can't be stressed. They have bills to pay and personal responsibilities, just like anyone else. not knowing when/if that next check will come is stressful.

Putting countless hours into something without knowing if it will pay off is stressful.

When someones been in Vegas twice in the last month, and from following his twitter can tell is on vacation almost half the time, it's understandable for people to not want to hear about how "stressed" he is.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Did this on mobile so apologies if messed up. If it helps you identify better, I did too as well. Helps you grow up faster imo, and mentally strong, not that people who grow up blessed aren't but imo just speeds up the process of maturing so you can literally not die

• Upvote (+1) 3