CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You'd think that would be common sense given the whole concept of Extermination.

You'd think.

The maps were definitely the worst part, but that's obviously a doable fix.

The wizard remake, and the map with damage boost was sick though, can't remember the name.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

are suspector + danoxide + spartan + commonly still a team? or has the rostermania destroyed them already despite spartan's assurances that this is their 100% t04 going forward

Spartan, Commonly, & Suspector didn't even play Halo today. They've all had a long week and hopefully we can see them play online tomorrow.

You have to play super fast once you have picks, so that's a good thing.

This is going to be super subjective, but is super fast fun to play? Or would something that's slower but more methodical be more enjoyable?

Haven't watched Halo since October. Someone fill me in please. Also current team rumors

NV beat Optic at Finals

Worlds in March, 1 mil, 7 NA teams, 3 EU (?), 1 LAT, 1 ANZ

Open Lans to qualify

teams are all over the fucking place right now. every day the rosters are drastically different.

Can someone explain the rules for extermination?

You have two minute rounds. 10 rounds. First to 5 rounds wins. 15 second respawns. If you go 4 down you lose the round. The maps for the gametype are small.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You guys literally can't take a joke. Blain is a person always in my stream I am cool with him. Y'all are so weird I swear

Phuck the h8rs is what I always say.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys literally can't take a joke. Blain is a person always in my stream I am cool with him. Y'all are so weird I swear

Never change. We love you the way you are.

And im dead fucking serious

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So do you still make $100k a year moving a dude on your screen or nah?

So do you still make $100k a year moving a dude on your screen or nah?

Bruh gaurenteed you wouldnt be joking like that if you knew how much ransom costs

• Upvote (+1) 2

The owner's kid showed up at the most recent COD event and was literally starting fights and threatening to have his goon that was with him beat people. What exactly do you think is good about this org? The only thing they did that wasn't awful was pay a good salary. Every scene they are involved in has its fans disliking them for a reason. There are enough good orgs who want to represent Halo teams that we shouldn't be upset when one piece of shit gets laughed out of our scene.

Are you dumb? The owner's "kid" didn't bring any goon to fight people. The owners came to respectfully support the team going into the tournament. I met them on several occasions. Nice people

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2