CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If they're allowed to compete I hope they take it seriously I'd like to see how well they do if it's a joke hopefully they at least let Ghost do some casting again the last time he did it was pretty good.

Its not a joke they're 100% doing it also I am nightbot from here on out.

Sorry for double post I is noob.

I wonder if Ace is going to regret not saying yes to the spartan/hamy/apg team.

I can't see him getting a better team then that.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wonder if Ace is going to regret not saying yes to the spartan/hamy/apg team.

I can't see him getting a better team then that.

Ace, roybox, Heinz/Naded wouldn't be absolutely awful. They could be decent.

Ace, roybox, Heinz/Naded wouldn't be absolutely awful. They could be decent.

Roybox hasn't made it to finals and was literally one series away from being relegated bro. Roybox is #Washed

• Downvote (-1) 10

I'd rather we not delve into every terrible thing kids have ever said to one another in the history of halo. Cratos isn't the greatest guy ever. Okay, great. Let's move on.

Yeah exactly. I'm not at all excusing what he's said, but let's face it MOST of the pros are immature, if we looked back at the history of all they've ever said None of them should be pros.

Did Roy and Lunchbox Eiffel Tower your girlfriend? Your hate for them is ridiculous.

I Don't hate Lunch and Roy they're literal legends of Halo. And they've shown they can play Halo 5 I mean they took optic to 5 and beat them. But playing good against one team doesn't mean shit when they're getting beat by everyone else. Not only that but unlike someone like Pistola who grinded out H5 and did almost a complete 180 from the beginning of H5 (where he was arguably at AM level) to where he is now (arguably a top ten player in the game). Lunchbox and Roy haven't shown an impressionable improvement. In fact they've been playing less and less consistent against every top team they've played/scrimped since the beginning of Season 1 one of the HCS

• Upvote (+1) 4

We all love storylines, but I don't think we should "force them" in the sense that if we see someone leaning in a particular direction make them into someone they aren't for the sake of "storylines." 

I feel like we are too busy trying to create storylines we miss the actual storylines. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Roybox hasn't made it to finals and was literally one series away from being relegated bro. Roybox is #Washed

OTLkjn8dRPqKuT7BeVq2_George%20No.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Falcated playing MM w/ Bubu & Shooter. Probably nothing, but if ALG scrims stay rocky, could see him replacing Contra or PreDev (and they'd still keep seed). Bubu & Falcated are pretty good friends as well.

Edit: ALG scrimming Liquid. Down 0-1. Bubu streaming.

Also, for all the talk of Roybox being washed, it seems they have a lot of good teammate options - Ace, APG, Heinz, Renegade, Falcated and potentially Naded. 

We all love storylines, but I don't think we should "force them" in the sense that if we see someone leaning in a particular direction make them into someone they aren't for the sake of "storylines." 

I feel like we are too busy trying to create storylines we miss the actual storylines. 

6824767fa974849c8b60dfeed3b5f0efa9077b35

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Did Roy and Lunchbox Eiffel Tower your girlfriend? Your hate for them is ridiculous. 

Implying he even has an Eiffel Tower lmao

• Upvote (+1) 5

Falcated playing MM w/ Bubu & Shooter. Probably nothing, but if ALG scrims stay rocky, could see him replacing Contra or PreDev (and they'd still keep seed). Bubu & Falcated are pretty good friends as well.

Also, for all the talk of Roybox being washed, it seems they have a lot of good teammate options - Ace, APG, Heinz, Renegade, Falcated and potentially Naded.

Only way i see falcated joining them is if shotzzy is eligible.

And if people don't think roybox improved they haven't been watching at all.

Commonly Lethul Stellur Ninja VictoryX Snipedown and Suspector are just utter garbage right?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

so much drama just in the past 2 pages...not sure I want to go back further to see what i missed. 

anything solid on who commonly/spartan might be playing with?

Signing in on Stellur's account (this one was proven right?)

No. It was more than likely Showtime doing it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Commonly Lethul Stellur Ninja VictoryX Snipedown and Suspector are just utter garbage right?

it took quite awhile for all of the members of nV to find the right pieces to make a champion. 

i'm not saying that roybox are going to create a championship team, but there's got to be some middle ground between that and calling them "washed" right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only way i see falcated joining them is if shotzzy is eligible.

And if people don't think roybox improved they haven't been watching at all.

See below  :wutface:

No, but Roybox still have quite a few good options - and they could've made finals if they hadn't dropped VicX IMO. They're just very fit/playstyle dependent.

so much drama just in the past 2 pages...not sure I want to go back further to see what i missed. 

anything solid on who commonly/spartan might be playing with?

Suspector & Danoxide are 100% their teammates... for now. They're also orgless.

4 good players dont always make the best team