CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Made fun of Randa's dad for cancer.

Racist tweets.

Signing in on Stellur's account (this one was proven right?)

We should keep a list, too many people are unaware.

might as well add lunchbox dropping the n bomb if we are keeping score

i'd rather we don't keep track of these things, i don't want pro halo to get a bad reputation like gow

same reason why i don't keep track of the EU viewership, sometimes things can do more harm than good

Sure, you can call it a mistake, but that doesn't excuse his behavior. What he did was reprehensible, and nobody should be shrugging it off as just a mistake like you apparently are. He deserves every ounce of negativity sent his way based on his actions and his actions alone.

i never defended what he said, all i said was people make mistakes

if i said something horrible like that in a heated exchange i would consider it a mistake BECAUSE it's a horrible thing to say, i would also apologize like the big man that i am

• Upvote (+1) 9

I don't care for Emma Watson gifs. Unpopular opinion I know but they seem a bit neckbeardy to me.

yes yes i get it it was a shitty shit post

• Upvote (+1) 1

?? like this

w3CNk4B.png

i am so bad in paint

sbAk4bz.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

Here we go again with people trying to excuse Cratos bull shit as "playing the villain" trying to cost someone there liveliood is crossing a line and intentionally screwing them over is just being a terrible person.

I think some people still don't realize he made fun of @@Randa because his dad had cancer. That's not just slipping up, that's the sign of a terrible person.

What a fucking ass hole..you know I didn't think it was possible for my opinion of this guy to get any lower then it already was.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Roybox went from winning gold to not making it to finals by one series, to barely making it out of delegations by one series. If this downward spiral continues I see Roybox barely making it out of relegations after losing one series in 2017 season 1 to being relegated in season 2 of 2017.

• Downvote (-1) 7

Roybox went from winning gold to not making it to finals by one series, to barely making it out of delegations by one series. If this downward spiral continues I see Roybox barely making it out of relegations after losing one series in 2017 season 1 to being relegated in season 2 of 2017.

thanks for making a shittier post than my bad emma pic

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ninja's playing with Tripppey and El town will be joining them later on by the sound of things.

VERY excited if Tripppey and Ninja team. They're both super competitive and more importantly their personalities mesh super well which is an important factor for a team that Ninja's on in my opinion. 

:salt: This comes to fruition

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ghostayame's !team command is interesting :intel:

KsVbpCC.png

If they're allowed to compete I hope they take it seriously I'd like to see how well they do if it's a joke hopefully they at least let Ghost do some casting again the last time he did it was pretty good.

might as well add lunchbox dropping the n bomb if we are keeping score

Do people keep on asking what makes Lunchbox an arsehole and talk about his attitude because that was random as fuck. I would like know if Lunch is an arsehole and any other players so I'm glad you 'kept score' of that. I 'keep score' of a lot of people so I know who to avoid and not waste my time with. I'm glad people also keep score of what politicians, businesses and celebrities do so I know who I don't want to support. 

Do you consider anyone an arsehole? are they all just mistakes? People have their own subjective threshold, Cratos passed mine, If he can go 1-2 years without being an arsehole I might give him another chance.

Would you tell me the context in which Lunch used the N word? cheers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone should go tune in to Ninja, go get his viewer numbers up so he might play Halo more. Lol

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd rather we not delve into every terrible thing kids have ever said to one another in the history of halo. Cratos isn't the greatest guy ever. Okay, great. Let's move on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When I used to watch CoD scrims, a lot of the players seemed to be friends and play "Money 8's" together with random teams and they all spoke and got along. I don't really like the CoD culture, but I found that aspect to be very different from Halo. When I watch Halo scrims I rarely hear positivity and I don't see many money 8's happening ever. 

Pro Halo has always had a weird elitist culture that has never been justified.

A lot of us ams have been doing $8s and non$ 8s recently. Since Vegas really. Vortex does them almost every night.