CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think some people still don't realize he made fun of @@Randa because his dad had cancer. That's not just slipping up, that's the sign of a terrible person. 

people make mistakes 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 8

I was hoping to see a Commonly, Suspector, Ninja, Victory X squad. Or as I like to call it the RoyBox excuses Squad.

I can smell the down votes from here...

That team would actually be nuts imo

• Upvote (+1) 1

Both Cratos & Naded have the same problem right now - they've burned a lot of bridges, so teammates are going to be harder to come by, and the quality will go down. 

I'd say Naded's best shot right now is with EG, and that's if they don't end up with Ace (Ace & Naded don't mix well). Of remaining pros, Naded just parted ways with El Town & VicX, so he'd be looking at Ninja, Falcated, Str8 Sick - not exactly cream of the crop. Suppose he could end up on Str8, but don't see him mixing well with APG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Money 8s used to happen all the time back in H2A/MCC. That's where Frosty and Unlegit got their in with the pros. I think a reason we don't see that as much in H5 is because I don't think a lot of pros truly enjoy this game as much as previous Halos.

Also in H4.. 

I mean Halo 4 was terrible, but I could tune into twitch and see proplayers playing with each other in 8s and even testing forge maps, because the base maps were so shitty.

Given it shouldn't be on the players to do this testing and the situation changed in a big fashion.

(Also @@Ninja was always on and playing Halo)

Edit: Though today seeing Flame, Ghost and Neighbor playing and streaming is awesome.

Though I still have no idea why Neighbor blocked me on twitter

So what is Liquid and EG looking like? I haven't been following anything since I saw roster mania was starting again, rip old teams and orgs  :mj:

There are some things I will always upvote:

- Harry Potter related memes.

You can just say Emma Watson gifs ya know.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A mistake is breaking a vase or dropping you're phone.

That's being a prick.

it's quite literally the definition of a mistake, pretty poor judgement imo

dxjveZu.png

being a prick and making a mistake aren't exclusive 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Both Cratos & Naded have the same problem right now - they've burned a lot of bridges, so teammates are going to be harder to come by, and the quality will go down.

I'd say Naded's best shot right now is with EG, and that's if they don't end up with Ace (Ace & Naded don't mix well). Of remaining pros, Naded just parted ways with El Town & VicX, so he'd be looking at Ninja, Falcated, Str8 Sick - not exactly cream of the crop. Suppose he could end up on Str8, but don't see him mixing well with APG.

Str8 and falcated are better though. Not sure why that would be seen as downgrading or why those two continue to be underrated.

I'd say

Naded el town cratos and a 4th

Str8 sick falcated ninja victory

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know who I blame for all the drama. Liquid. If they didn't drop Spartan none of this would have happened.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You know who I blame for all the drama. Liquid. If they didn't drop Spartan none of this would have happened.

If Ola never broken his hand none of this would have happened either

• Upvote (+1) 7

I think some people still don't realize he made fun of @@Randa because his dad had cancer. That's not just slipping up, that's the sign of a terrible person. 

Made fun of Randa's dad for cancer.

Racist tweets.

Signing in on Stellur's account (this one was proven right?)

We should keep a list, too many people are unaware.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Cratos is not the antagonist we deserved but the one we needed.

we really need a trash talker with the skill and wit of ghandi. lord when he handed t2 that roll of tp. the difference is that ghandi had the skill to back it up, but that level of trash talk is fun for the scene

• Upvote (+1) 4

people make mistakes 

Still messed up, but the competitors are going to have to start comparing themselves to how sports stars maintain their conduct.

They are in the spotlight so edgy stiff is gonna have to be kept to a minimal or find new ways to insult people. Hell even sports star still do fucked up things and get blasted for it.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

it's quite literally the definition of a mistake, pretty poor judgement imo

dxjveZu.png

being a prick and making a mistake aren't exclusive 

Sure, you can call it a mistake, but that doesn't excuse his behavior. What he did was reprehensible, and nobody should be shrugging it off as just a mistake like you apparently are. He deserves every ounce of negativity sent his way based on his actions and his actions alone.

• Upvote (+1) 5