CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Holy fuck i just can't stand Spartan, the attention whoring never stops.

Agreed 100%

I would take Cratos and his personality over Spartans all day every day.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Naded's girl said theres an org (I guess LG or E6) that doesn't want a halo team anymore because of how much they switch teams and break up. Said CoD players barely switches teams and they lost interest in Halo because of it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Suspector and Dan both left Naded and Cratos.

Cratos made a joke about Suspector not getting there fast enough to help out. Then Ayden got mad and left. Dan followed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded's girl said theres an org (I guess LG or E6) that doesn't want a halo team anymore because of how much they switch teams and break up. Said CoD players barely switches teams and they lost interest in Halo because of it.

Isn't OpTic the only CoD team to not make a roster change in the last few years?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

did moa just really cash in tibbys team liquid skin so he could get some stupid req points?

SMH & LOL

I still didn't get an ONI wasp :(

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 31

Isn't OpTic the only CoD team to not make a roster change in the last few years?

No change since CoD Championships 2015, even for an eSports roster thats pretty crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Faze. And E6 if u count them but they were all to young to compete. Vegas was their first event since it was announced to be 18+

But cod players usually switch a player out for another like LG, rise ect did after months.

She said teams are completely breaking up and changing every other day and the org (she didn't say who) lost interest.

did moa just really cash in tibbys team liquid skin so he could get some stupid req points?

SMH & LOL

But the mosquitos were going crazy and she said there was no way

• Upvote (+1) 1

Correct. She was way off with that. 

Just an old gamers opinion....Master Chief is Halo, they can't stop telling his story. That would be like Amazing Spiderman Comics not featuring spiderman. These attempts with Reach, ODST, Locke to get away from Chief just baffle me. They just need to get back to the basics of Master Chief and Cortana simply saving humanity, it will never get old to us. I love the campaign, I love warzone, and obviously I am a huge fan of the MP. But they have to get back in the space that kids growing up want to be Master Chief (thus more ppl in MP)  Don't over complicate it (what they did with Cortana, Locke) and bring back the damn flood we love zombies.

If you want to take the Spiderman comparison a step further we could just reboot Halo into a different universe every decade or so. Or give someone else the title of Master Chief just like in Spiderman when you have guys like Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just an old gamers opinion....Master Chief is Halo, they can't stop telling his story. That would be like Amazing Spiderman Comics not featuring spiderman. These attempts with Reach, ODST, Locke to get away from Chief just baffle me. They just need to get back to the basics of Master Chief and Cortana simply saving humanity, it will never get old to us. I love the campaign, I love warzone, and obviously I am a huge fan of the MP. But they have to get back in the space that kids growing up want to be Master Chief (thus more ppl in MP) Don't over complicate it (what they did with Cortana, Locke) and bring back the damn flood we love zombies.

I lobed the reach campaign and the odst campaign because they told a different part of the story without trying to replace chief. Didn't like the h5 story
  • Upvote (+1) 4

really? You already had it? And redeemed it for some useless req points? Greedy much?

That's a dick move.

but its savage in a way too

- Conflicted

this is exactly the type of crazy I'd expect to be in a relationship with Naded

Paula is cool. Her streams are pretty chill for me. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

If you want to take the Spiderman comparison a step further we could just reboot Halo into a different universe every decade or so. Or give someone else the title of Master Chief just like in Spiderman when you have guys like Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen  :kappa:

I'll take a Palmer Chief alternate universe spin-off.

• Downvote (-1) 12

Thanks  :flip:

nfV5M60.png

Now you can get the superior Pizza Skin BR when it comes out next update

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just an old gamers opinion....Master Chief is Halo, they can't stop telling his story. That would be like Amazing Spiderman Comics not featuring spiderman. These attempts with Reach, ODST, Locke to get away from Chief just baffle me. They just need to get back to the basics of Master Chief and Cortana simply saving humanity, it will never get old to us. I love the campaign, I love warzone, and obviously I am a huge fan of the MP. But they have to get back in the space that kids growing up want to be Master Chief (thus more ppl in MP)  Don't over complicate it (what they did with Cortana, Locke) and bring back the damn flood we love zombies.

I look at it like this, anything that isn't done by Bungie is pure fan-fiction. Story has been godawful since Halo 4, granted I didn't read the dozen of books or lore behind it all.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I lobed the reach campaign and the odst campaign because they told a different part of the story without trying to replace chief. Didn't like the h5 story

As an already embedded Halo fan I loved the Reach Campaign and ODST (Buck FTW) as well, best ending ever. However that iteration of gamers that would have been introduced to chief at those releases were not so there was a price to pay a couple of years down the road which the franchise did.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1