CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If Str8 is running without Ace, and he said he's not going to EG... where in god's name could he be going? Maybe trying to get on ALG instead of Contra? TL seems pretty set right now. 

I asked in another thread but didnt get a response yet so i figured id just ask in here.

Are default Scufs (no add ons) significantly better than a reg XB1 controller? Im just look for a controller that will last and not one thats bumper will just pop off in a few months.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Side note, does anybody know where I can find these episodes? I have tried to find them before and came up short. Thanks :)

does ninja keep appearing on family feud or do people just post pictures of the same episode every few weeks

Him and his family were on 4 episodes in a row a couple of years back

• Upvote (+1) 1

so this joke is like 3 weeks late but

you know how frosty got wrecked by huke who had a carbine and he had a fuel rod in game 7 truth ts and that arguably cost them the game/series but it was controversial because of the reload thing?

so I guess

Frosty got melted

get it?

because frosty the snowman melted 

haha

Santa-Naughty-List.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

Side note, does anybody know where I can find these episodes? I have tried to find them before and came up short. Thanks :)

You'd have to find them on TV when they air. They were taken off of Youtube due to a copyright claim both times they were uploaded

so this joke is like 3 weeks late but

you know how frosty got wrecked by huke who had a carbine and he had a fuel rod in game 7 truth ts and that arguably cost them the game/series but it was controversial because of the reload thing?

so I guess

Frosty got melted

get it?

because frosty the snowman melted 

haha

30 seconds of my life I'll never get back again.

Infinitely better than dealing with my family right now. 

Blessed Festivus to you, my friend. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I bet a team with Victory X, Commonly, Spartan, and Ninja would work pretty well

57eba86ee3c36_dff160c559f3b01ce3fbbbf438

I wish. I wish.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I asked in another thread but didnt get a response yet so i figured id just ask in here.

Are default Scufs (no add ons) significantly better than a reg XB1 controller? Im just look for a controller that will last and not one thats bumper will just pop off in a few months.

Experiences may vary but truthfully....no

Go to an actual store, buy a controller and spend the extra $ on the warranty and just get a free new one every time this happens.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Scuffs feel like trash to me. The plastic feels super cheap. I couldn't use the one I bought.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Spartan in place of eco is fine, but it's not going to make them better unless commonly replaces Heinz.

I feel bad for str8 sick. Wouldn't mind seeing him on eg with trippey or renegade

Spartan in place of eco is fine, but it's not going to make them better unless commonly replaces Heinz.

I disagree. Commonly and Heinz will complement APG and Spartan nicely, IMO. 

Waiting for Tiberius to post an insight explanation of how some players are "tank" and "dps" and "healer"
  • Upvote (+1) 8

Waiting for Tiberius to post an insight explanation of how some players are "tank" and "dps" and "healer"

i'll always defer to tibby

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm working on the assumption ace is still on team. If he isn't, I don't see that team doing well honestly