CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

im pretty sure he was only on one episode 

Him and his family were on 4 episodes in a row a couple of years back

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rip the intel today, Ace putting it off just like the Str8 announcement  :mj:

https://clips.twitch.tv/acetv/PoisedChoughDogFace/edit

Not surprised. However, it'll probably be pretty easy to guess in a couple of days by who Roybox and other players run with.

Current pros potentially teamless ATM (assuming Str8 = Ace/APG, EG = Roybox, given that these are only "confirmed" duos: Heinz, Spartan, Commonly, El Town, Falcated, Str8 Sick, Ninja, VicX.

With Cratos/Suspector joining LG, E6 seed is gone, and there'll be at least one "leftovers" squad that heads into next LAN without a seed and has to play through open section. 

I'm assuming Str8's 3/4th are Spartan & Heinz... could we see EG Commonly again?  :apg: Or does EG pull the wildcard and stick with Trippey and Renegade?

Edit: Dammit, LG sig was cool, but can't cheer for a team with Cratos. Anyone have a TL or ALG one in same style as nV sig?

So Worlds Allegiance is coming back but with Danoxide :walshy:

On paper it is an upgrade I think, but Cratos and Suspector weren't performing too well recently. Or maybe they will disappear from the earth's surface again and come back as top team who knows.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ogre 2, Tapping Buttons, Articc, and Kaotic was the team, for those wondering who the GOAT was scrimming with. He's also been playing with our own @@Yiws in MM recently, not sure if that was or is a possible option as well.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Remember, Bungie is the one that started the sprint and spartan ability trend for Halo in Reach before they moved on to Destiny. All we can do as a community is keep offering our feedback as to what is needed to make Halo 5 and Halo 6 great and hope they listen which they are definitely receptive too. Enough with the attacks, it's killing my vibe. 

Edit: Also, the sooner we talk about what should be in Halo 6 at launch, the better. Halo 5 would of have had a healthy population if most of the updates we've gotten up to this point was available at launch. This is where 343 messed up.

Bungie may have started it but 343 is the one who continues to keep going forward with games with abilities despite all the evidence what with the abysmal population the that HR/H4/H5 have had that there version of Halo is not as good as classic Halo is.

Halo will never be back to what it once was until we get a classic Halo game not the bastardized versions that 343i insists on giving us.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

so this joke is like 3 weeks late but

you know how frosty got wrecked by huke who had a carbine and he had a fuel rod in game 7 truth ts and that arguably cost them the game/series but it was controversial because of the reload thing?

so I guess

Frosty got melted

get it?

because frosty the snowman melted 

haha

delete

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

you know how frosty got wrecked by huke who had a carbine and he had a fuel rod in game 7 truth ts and that arguably cost them the game/series but it was controversial because of the reload thing?

so I guess

Frosty got melted

get it?

haha

This might deserve a 24 hour sigh control ban.

• Upvote (+1) 4

so I guess

Frosty got melted

get it?

haha

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 9

so I guess

Frosty got melted

get it?

haha

I'd rather talk about radar than have to read this 

• Upvote (+1) 1

so I guess

Frosty got melted

get it?

haha

This is why you are the r/halo ambassador. Seems they have gotten to you...

• Upvote (+1) 4

so I guess

Frosty got melted

get it?

haha

NO RADAR

• Upvote (+1) 2