CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What would you guys think about these teams?

Snipedown, Huke, Shotzzy, Renegade

Mikwen, Ola, Penguin, Rayne

Personally I'd love to see that. Because both teams would probably be very good and certain players wouldn't be getting screwed over except Eco and StelluR, but they're sick and would most likely find a very good team.

I know it's probably not very realistic. But I'd love to watch both of these teams. What do you guys think?

• Upvote (+1) 2

No post event drama? Surprising tbh. Really hope 343/ESL pays attention to everyone talking. If hecz can't do it, I believe we are super boned.

Well theres

Although you might be looking for stuff more akin to

All of this happened because ROY threw a bad grenade 1.5 year ago .

Can someone expand on this?

Can someone expand on this?

In game 5 in the finals of an online qualifier for HWC 2016 against ALG Roy killed himself with a nade at 49-49 and gave them the kill for the win. Lethul left a couple days later to join CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 4

In game 5 in the finals of an online qualifier for HWC 2016 against ALG Roy killed himself with a nade at 49-49 and gave them the kill for the win. Lethul left a couple days later to join CLG.

Just watched, damn.

Forgot Danoxide

Danoxide and Shotzzy on the same team would be dope as hell.

Plus Huke and Renegade. I could see this team taking out Optic

Forgot Danoxide

Plus Huke and Renegade. I could see this team taking out Optic

Yea that team could actually have the game knowledge and slaying power to make some noise. Would be sick to see a team like that.

This one?

I don't do many predictions but I will say this Mikwen will be an MVP candidate at worlds not just for himself but for Eric, Justin, Huke , Marcus and Hastr0 and yes that is a Joe Namath guarantee. 

uhy.gif

Mikwen played very well this event. I thought that much was quite obvious.

Guess there was no MVP after all

Why not do a pro choice mvp then? (or in this particular case worlds participant choice)

I mean its not like they didnt hold their own in those 4 games against optic.  They had games with leads switching through the whole thing.  No one was acting like they were better than optic, just had the potential to pull off the upset, which i dont think is over hyped.

I was saying they've been overhyped since pro league finals, not at HWC specifically. Like people were basically saying if they can get past Liquid they can take out Optic. Fact is Liquid have put up a better fight on LAN against Optic than nV since fall finals, which didn't have this iteration of Liquid. 

It's hard to even convince me that nV are the 2nd best team after today. nV are 1-4 in series against this TL squad. Props to them for winning the series that definitely mattered the most though. I personally hope both squads stick together and we see some settings changes that shake things up.

I'm not a Snipedown fan, but Cloud's an idiot, calling him out on Twitter, when he's not even good enough to be on a top AM team

• Upvote (+1) 8

Bullet hit-markers, fine.

Grenade hit-markers, garbage.

Agreed. Fucking hate grenade hit-markers. Glad they didn't try throwing the grenade indicators like Halo 4 in, too. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dream team to knock Optic assuming Liquid stays together.

Huke, Shotzzy, Bubu Dubu, Renegade

Nah. They don't have the experience. It's a potential good team when everything is going good, but when things go bad I don't think they would handle it as good as the older players
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What would you guys think about these teams?

Snipedown, Huke, Shotzzy, Renegade

Mikwen, Ola, Penguin, Rayne

Personally I'd love to see that. Because both teams would probably be very good and certain players wouldn't be getting screwed over except Eco and StelluR, but they're sick and would most likely find a very good team.

I know it's probably not very realistic. But I'd love to watch both of these teams. What do you guys think?

Not beating OG so no

AR's switched to on map pickups, and grenade marker removal should be our next 2 priorities.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Adding abilities/features and then adding in abilities/features to nerf the original abilities/features...

What's so bad about that.

No radar is a standard setting across most if not all Esports. If your game cannot support such a setting, then there is a fundamental issue with your game.
  • Upvote (+1) 1