CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

A mistake in retrospect.

They should have formed to take down everyone.

One would assume if you could take down optic, you should be able to handle any other team. I really just think nV were way overhyped after fall finals. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Plus Liquid Content

the zoom in on penguin's twitter picture lmfao

• Upvote (+1) 3

Holy hell this makes me like Frosty even more.

Shoutout to @@LethuL for bringing that video up in the OpTic Podcast. :lxthul:

Even the worst of trolls have to realize how stupid they sound saying 71k viewers makes a game dead.

Viewers don't make a game alive. Players do.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

One would assume if you could take down optic, you should be able to handle any other team. I really just think nV were way overhyped after fall finals.

Tunnel vision.

ok, heres something to talk about... who leaves/gets dropped from str8? 

If another optic killer squad gets formed Renegade is a must, could be him leaving. 

How was the spectator experience there?

@anyone whos gone to other events, hows the spectator experience/interactions at those?

I plan on doing a write up after I'm home and settled, maybe later this week.

But in short, I kind of disliked it compared to the two EU events I attended purely as a spectator. There was just not enough room, no elevated seats, uhhh, you couldn't see all of the middle screen if you weren't directly in the middle in the middle row. If you didn't get that, you were stuck with the two TV screens on either side of the main stage.

• Upvote (+1) 2

shotzzy is only 15

Yeah I know. The guy who screamed it yesterday at the event still has my ears ringing.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah, it's just stupid.

Also, we can't forget about Frosty's competitive BTB days with Nak3d Eli. :kappa:

He only became relevant in BTB because I had retired right before that season to focus my time on League of Legends.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright boys my flight just landed. I. Hate. Full. Flights. What did I miss so far?

Well the events been over for a few hours if thats what you're asking.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well the events been over for a few hours if thats what you're asking.

No post event drama? Surprising tbh. Really hope 343/ESL pays attention to everyone talking. If hecz can't do it, I believe we are super boned.

Where can I get more info about that DreamHack Atlanta event? The link I clicked earlier was just tickets and hotel prices.

I mean its not like they didnt hold their own in those 4 games against optic.  They had games with leads switching through the whole thing.  No one was acting like they were better than optic, just had the potential to pull off the upset, which i dont think is over hyped.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All of this happened because ROY threw a bad grenade 1.5 year ago .

I remember watching that live too. So insane to think how one play changed the face of the Halo scene.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dream team to knock Optic assuming Liquid stays together.

Huke, Shotzzy, Bubu Dubu, Renegade

• Upvote (+1) 4

If another optic killer squad gets formed Renegade is a must, could be him leaving. 

BUBU, shotzzy, Renegade, ace?

• Downvote (-1) 1