CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

why does everyone hate the grenade hit markers?

Because it's just another form of radar. Shot markers should stay, but nade markers give away too much information. People use them like drones

Because it contributes to annoying grenade spam and also is one less layer of map awareness for players. Just lob a grenade into an empty room and see if it hits anyone etc.

Would be hype to meet the Team beyond minions! 85% set on going as a member of the press (benefits woo!) so hopefully I'll be able to create a bunch of good Halo/Melee/CSGO video content and get to experience my first hype Halo event!

Yo are you gonna compete in Melee?

TEAM FOR DOUBLES?

because grenade hit markers give you free information, like radar. you should be throwing a grenade because your team knows (or has an idea that) someone is there, not to find out

Hitmarkers or not I'm still going to spam grenades where i think the other players are going to be.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i guess thats one of those things for someone coming over from COD. It wouldnt feel right to me to have a weapon at my disposal (nades) that doesnt give a hit marker when it does damage. and no this is not my first halo. Agree to disagree i suppose.

• Upvote (+1) 2

TEAM FOR DOUBLES?

Meme Team Looking for org????? 

Actually barely play Melee. Destroyer is your guy for Melee. 

I just know Melee is sick to watch. 

shotzzy is only 15

• Upvote (+1) 6

Guys I heard a rumor from @@Heinz that Tom "Tom Taylor" Taylor is coming out of retirement to replace Ace since Ace is obviously ineligible due to his ties to his brother

• Upvote (+1) 3

i guess thats one of those things for someone coming over from COD. It wouldnt feel right to me to have a weapon at my disposal (nades) that doesnt give a hit marker when it does damage. and no this is not my first halo. Agree to disagree i suppose.

I think maybe we should change this a bit, I don't think anyone here just wants free information for something you're not 100% sure about. If I can damage someone without seeing them (grenades, rockets, explosive barrels, etc.) I don't want a hitmarker to tell me they are there.

I would happily take no hit markers at all if that means no explosive hit markers in general. I'm happy you like them though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

TEAM FOR DOUBLES?

I'm really good at spamming Link's spin attack if you're interested in competing.  :simms: 

Holy hell this makes me like Frosty even more.

I used to be good friends with Naked Eli and also competed with his Reach BTB team around this time. The matches were surprisingly difficult and filled with different strategies. I had no idea Frosty competed too!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm really good at spamming Link's spin attack if you're interested in competing.  :simms: 

I used to be good friends with Naked Eli and also competed with his Reach BTB team around this time. The matches were surprisingly difficult and filled with different strategies. I had no idea Frosty competed too!

Yeah i played in a few HR/H4 BTB.net tourneys back then.  Twas fun. I remember when that top BTB team played customs against Gandhi and abunch of pros.

So now what do we talk about?

We could start planning and organizing all the mismanagement and mistreatment we've seen from 343 for Hitch/outsiders now that theres more eyes on us and them.