FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sorry I've been away from Beyond for a bit, things have been crazy.

Did we get the air hockey?

So you remember how 100 seats was meme material when you first posted this?
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I'm planning on being there. It'll be my first Halo event, so it'll be interesting since it's not a pure Halo event, but that's probably even better. I am an extremely loud person and I promise to bring the hype of a thousand suns with me. 

Working out my finances, but I'm likely going! I'll be looking to meet as many of you as possible if I'm out there!

Would be hype to meet the Team beyond minions! 85% set on going as a member of the press (benefits woo!) so hopefully I'll be able to create a bunch of good Halo/Melee/CSGO video content and get to experience my first hype Halo event!

I'm thinking of going. Not going to lie though, seeing the venue this weekend has kind of put a damper on my excitement for going to a live event so I'm not 100% committed yet. May depend on my hype levels over the next month or so and how many from Beyond say they're going. I want to make sure I'm hanging out with the cool kids there if I go.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Working out my finances, but I'm likely going! I'll be looking to meet as many of you as possible if I'm out there!

Same. Hoping to go to an event without a... questionable venue.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Let the HCS team celebrate a successful (?) event tonight - in all fairness, regardless of the venue, putting on a production like this takes a lot of man hours and hard work and at the end of the day it mostly went off without a hitch.

Tomorrow, though... :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

just wait until the documentary

I did write that and then immediately thought, 'actually, Hitch was there, bet someone will call you out on this' :simms:

Stats were updated, and royal 2s KD for the tourney dropped from 1.6 to 1.55 :mj:

Shooter said this is exactly what happened to him on the suicide

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z6TwgBHImIM

The made snipedown did

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/CasterButtersXD/video/28802542

Did they just quote the video and say it's an interview?
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I hope we have new radar, no autos, no splinters, and no nade hitmarkers as soon as possible. Although with 343 that probably won't happen.

• Upvote (+1) 4

.I want to make sure I'm hanging out with the cool kids there if I go.

Infinity and I are going. We're the definition of cool kids. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Same. Hoping to go to an event without a... questionable venue.

How was the spectator experience there?

@anyone whos gone to other events, hows the spectator experience/interactions at those?

I hope we have new radar, no autos, no splinters, and no nade hitmarkers as soon as possible. Although with 343 that probably won't happen.

Considering the few little changes that we have been able to get being an absolute fucking battle to achieve and it wasn't even us getting them done, getting anything is unlikely.

Ultimately the community is powerless. At least right now.

C74d7_3VUAAyAdQ.jpg

Poor 2gre. Although he would be higher if they included the value of the Scion car he won

Imagine him in his prime playing in the era of $1 million and $500k prize pools... the OpTic squad has a crazy opportunity with how much they dominate this game to clear a ton of cash. Already upto several hundred k each.

• Upvote (+1) 1

why does everyone hate the grenade hit markers?

Rewards information to people randomly throwing grenades instead of them having to be aware or actually go check the corner

• Upvote (+1) 4