CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

here's what we know.  Snipedown wants to beat Lxthul so badly and will do anything to do it. As it stands right now nV isn't even in the same stratosphere as OG and in order for Snipedown to get there a change will have to be made. What better way to do it than by injecting himself on the 2nd best Halo roster?  

I don't see Liquid looking at Snipedown and going yea he's better then Stellur. Huke is probably the only better slayer then him. Also he and Eco are good friends, which can be a factor.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Worlds is over and I just finished the last episode of Sons of Anarchy there. Im legit sad right now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The top 3 console shooter earners are Lethul, Snakebite, and Royal 2. :cash: :cash: :cash:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't see Liquid looking at Snipedown and going yea he's better then Stellur. Huke is probably the only better slayer then him. Also he and Eco are good friends, which can be a factor.

So nV, Liquid, and STR8 are all ok with just battling it out for 2nd-4th every event? For the record I don't think Liquid should make a change UNLESS they can get Huke or Snipedown.

It begins

I wouldn't mind another round of no radar testing, but hopefully all the pros give the new radar a fair shake first.

I'm sure they want a break but the people at 343/HCS have to use this period of down time to get the best halo product out for next season.

For me this starts with using the new radar, nerfing autos and working with MLG. Halo has so much potential

• Upvote (+1) 2

Snipedown just called for radar, hit markers, and AR's to be removed but not sprint. This should go over well.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Let's not let the venue troubles make us forget to congratulate all of the people who worked their ass off for the months leading up to, and the three long days of the actual event.

Thank you for your great work, even if you never see this message, just know that this old halo fan is appreciative 

• Upvote (+1) 6

The only thing i can see taking Optic down is new settings.But honestly im sure they will adjust and be just as dominate as they are now.

I think people seem to forget that everyone except Frosty won events before H5.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So you are saying there are going to be no team changes and that everybody is just going to sit back and continue to let OG stomp on them?

Because swapping players is the only way for a team to get better... and there's no chance at all that it'll actually make the team worse.... right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Worlds is over and I just finished the last episode of Sons of Anarchy there. Im legit sad right now.

Worlds and SOA have something in common.  Both were amazing at the start, and slowly got worse as it went on.

• Upvote (+1) 3

People doubting Ola again. People just love to call for people's heads when they have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

That's fair, we're on the outside looking in and if I was in your position I would go to bat for my friend too, but the statement you made infers that you believe as presently constructed, you guys can beat Optic consistently, I don't think most on here believes that.

Ola is obviously a good player so when I said drop Ola, I was talking in terms of beating Optic, so it's loyalty to your friend or the giving your team the best chance at winning Worlds?

• Downvote (-1) 2

Snipedown just called for radar, hit markers, and AR's to be removed but not sprint. This should go over well.

Of all the things we can ask for, sprint is the least likely to get removed. It is miniscule compared to radar and autos.

Is there even going to be another season and worlds with h5?

They already announced 2 more seasons of Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is there even going to be another season and worlds with h5?

two more pro league seasons confirmed. I'd be surprised if there isn't another Worlds... even if it's with a smaller prize pool.