CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We know the major details about the next two seasons, we're just waiting on specific dates for the actual weekly league play, which isn't urgent for viewers.

However, I will say it was very, very foolish to not show the DreamHack/Finals trailers and info, and not promoting team skins was also very foolish.

71,000 viewers watching two teams with skins in-game and the most promotion that we saw was Frosty's NV disrespect.

Frosty promoted the skins just fine :lxthul:
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I'm just going to say whats on my mind about the 2 breakout players(no pun intended) in Halo 5, atm

Renegade playstyle reminds me of Royal 2. Excellent with power weapons and recognizes very well when to play fast or slow. He's also a very hard kill.

Shotzzy reminds me of Frosty. Amazing mechanics, creates a ton opportunities for his teammates with his unorthodox playstyle. When on fire. he rarely misses shots.

If Liquid or NV want to take the gamble and make a team change, you go after one of these players. However, I believe there is no combination of players that can consistently hang with Optic because of one player and that is Snakebite.

Great post. Couldn't agree more

the best four players in Halo right now are Snakebite, Royal 2, Frosty, and Daddy. End of discussion

hey look at that, not all your posts are shit posts. right on brother.

lul shitlin 

Will huke stay in halo, that's the question everyone should be asking about team changes because if he leaves, it's a full on hurricane huke

• Upvote (+1) 5

Huke & Shotzzy To2

Nah Imagine

Weve been asking what if NV picks up shotzzy, but what if Splyce picked up Huke for falcated? :apg:

It'll be season 1 e6 but with shotzzy in place of cratos.

• Upvote (+1) 2

1. huke is 18 now so do we know when he's going back to COD?

2. BUBU and shotzzy are boys so i doubt they split. They play with renegade a lot, any chance those 3 team up?

People saying that nV should replace Ola are foolish.  New radar is coming, i don't possibly see how they could keep it out of competitive at this point, if there is a player that will favor more than others, its Ola.

Not only that, but I'd say Team Liquid's ceiling is probably going to increase as well. Excited to see how it affects the meta at high level play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reddit is tilting over Frosty's teabags, lmao.

i lost my shit when he shot the NV skins. As an OG fan who watched NV beat OG in COD and Halo basically at the same time, that was perfect. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I want to see bubu and huke teaming again,don't care with who.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If nV drops anyone it's probably going to be Ola out of everyone on this roster he has the lowest lows and not as many highs as the other members.

Now that they're back to back world champs where do you rank this team in halo dynasties?

can't compare; different eras, different competitions.

it's like comparing brady to montana

Well if Ola gets dropped (obviously don't think it would ever happen) then we could get Reach Instinct back, on EG. lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think nV should really be looking at dropping anyone unless they get an insane offer (like a certain pair from Liquid or someone from OpTic). Liquid just has really weird spacing sometimes and they're always working together and I think that's what really catches nV most of the time.

If nV drops anyone it's probably going to be Ola out of everyone on this roster he has the lowest lows and not as many highs as the other members.

ola and mikwen are a package deal. if huke splits, or mikwen/ola get's dropped, that whole team scatters.