CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Thank you all for an amazing weekend, your support and feedback is incredible.

Thank you for being so transparent, you glorious bastard.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Optic lost less maps this worlds than they did last year correct? Crazy how teams just haven't been able to catch up to optic

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe Royal 2 can spend some of that money on a trip to the scuf house

I booked Monday off work because I thought it was going to be a late one.... Its 11:45

• Upvote (+1) 2

Get ready cuz Rostermania is coming! Don't see any way nV and Liquid DON'T change rosters. IMO Snipedown, Huke, Rayne, and Penguin will be the new nV

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 11

This is the only Halo tournament in recorded history where day 1 was more hype than day 3 ... still amazing overall though

• Upvote (+1) 1

smh apg still salty from lethul roasting him

What roast?

Even tho Nv lost, I still think Huke is the best player in Halo, he did his best to carry, just came up short.

Switch Royal 2 for Huke and that's a downgrade for Nv, I truly believe that, Royal 2 to me seems like he's a product of the way Optic plays as a unit whereas the success of Nv is a result of Huke, kid just makes plays.

Ola is a nice guy so I say this begrudgingly but if they drop him for Eco they might be able to beat Optic consistently.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

final thoughts interview with Optic players was the perfect time for a "remove radar and autos" line in front of 50k viewers and 343.

• Upvote (+1) 9

They couldn't hand OpTic the trophy. And they didn't even announce an MVP. Eff the way this HCS was run. We all deserve better than this b-tier amateur hour garbage. Shotouts to the pros, casters especially Simms, and the fans and community. U4ix people may hate but he told it like it is and his tweet hopefully brings change. Shoutouts to CyRen and the Beyond team for having such a great place to discuss competitive Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Are the current 12 best players in the game on OG, nV and Liquid? I can't really see any way the rosters can improve from the other teams

• Upvote (+1) 5

Get ready cuz Rostermania is coming! Don't see any way nV and Liquid DON'T change rosters. IMO Snipedown, Huke, Rayne, and Penguin will be the new nV

lmao your name really is shitlin

• Upvote (+1) 4

Even tho Nv lost, I still think Huke is the best player in Halo, he did his best to carry, just came up short.

Switch Royal 2 for Huke and that's a downgrade for Nv, I truly believe that, Royal 2 to me seems like he's a product of the way Optic plays as a unit whereas the success of Nv is a result of Huke, kid just makes plays.

Ola is a nice guy so I say this begrudgingly but if they drop him for Eco they might be able to beat Optic consistently.

I don't really think there's a member of NV you can drop.

Individual skill isn't whats separating teams anymore