CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Holy shit mods, why is it so hard for you guys to ban obvious trolls/shitposters?

Dawg, the thread is moving a mile a minute. Use the report button and the hammer comes down.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is the last Microsoft supported event we have

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sucks for the hype that it was a 4-0, but OG deserved it and are absolutely the best team in halo.

I think we can put the "Is OG a dynasty?" debate to rest.  

Yep.  100% dynasty.  Only lost one LAN since X-Games 14 months ago.  And it doesn't seem likely it will derail until someone gets bored of the game or there's an internal spat.  GGs to OG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is the last Microsoft supported event we have

Don't we have 2 seasons of pro. League confirmed? (dreamhack finals?)

I think that for nV to be able to consistently match optic, they must stick together. Liquid as well. Everyone else? Yes, they need a change. No one outside of the top 3 can consistently beat the big 3.

Why can we have a nice trophy? Something simple is better than some over the top one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now that it's over. Can we remove the fucking radar? PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I CAN'T WATCH ANOTHER YEAR OF FUCKING RADAR IN COMPETITIVE!

Whoa there, we can't just go and make CRAZY changes without testing them first, right? And right when teams are preparing for Pro League? We'll re-evaluate before season 2 of Pro League, promise.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Think about this, nV took no games from Optic...yet a foreign team did.

:lxthul:

Rumour has it Hecz has just pledged $13.50 to the Build the Wall fund to stop foreigners from taking maps from Optic :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1