CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Thanks man, pride myself as a pov controller so that means a lot! Playing a lot of halo definitely helps me out on that one

I'm always available as a permanent observer for events, hoping Halo moves into that area soon. Switching POVs and casting simultaneously is hard and I think it hurts the overall quality of the show if casters struggle doing both.

For sure man, thats why tri-casts are the best 

2nd most viewers on Twitch behind NALCS. Pathetic :kappa:

DEAD GAME 

DYING SCENE 

:kappa: 

Come on Nv!!! Make this last  :intensifies:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Royal 2 Milli is back fellas

He can be the poster child for introducing gigabit internet to Saskatchewan. Look what you can achieve when you have higher speeds etc.

Been wondering that for awhile now.

I mean on any other respectable forum, he would've been banned a while ago. No one likes him, posts absolutely nothing constructive, & is clearly here to just shitpost/troll Halo. For some reason the admins/mods here just encourage posters like him. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Its scary how dominant Optic are at this game. They play as if its 5v4, you barely see Optic lose gun fights often unless theyre in 2v1 situations.

Even if Optic played the nV of yesterday, it would still maybe be a 4-0 to Optic.

what do you guys think about crowd funded tournaments.
​not only the pricepool, but also a percentage is used for production

last year was $1 million base and and additional $1.5 million crowd funded
​just make the total pricepool $2 million and invest 500k in the tournament

but i'm not sure if money is the main issure

Does anyone think 343 will announce whats next after the match?

Pretty sure we already know whats next. Summer League with 2 LAN events at Dreamhack Atlanta and Dreamhack Denver

Who do you guys think MVP goes to? I'd say Mikwen, even if nV loses. If it has to be a optic member, based off numbersalone, it goes to Royal 2.