CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Tsquared and Gaskin at analyst table.  Side and walshy casted the last series. Think we're looking at Simms and Ghost which is fucking hype.

Wait do people actually like Ghost's casting? He's been the second worst behind SS at this event imo.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wait do people actually like Ghost's casting? He's been the second worst behind SS at this event imo.

I don't mind him. He brings hype but not at the wrong times IMO.

He has a lot to work on. Most potential but I wouldn't put him in the Grand Finals. Definitely has the most passion though.

He is ok for unimportant matches or Friday matches.

He loses focus way too much and starts talking about stuff in the past midgame

If Ghost is casting this series I will be pretty upset. He has honestly been worse than Strongside at this event. I don't know if setting up uncomfortable situations is his shtick but its bad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd kick my own ass if I saw myself with those Halo toy products.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

T2 at the analyzing desk means he is not casting right? 

Are we really getting ghost or strongside at the grandfinals?  :apg:  :wutface:

Also lol @ Spartan, guy is leaving every team after they lose and is going full emo mode. He should have never left the Renegades squad, they were only reverse swept on from the 2nd placed team on worlds and he thought they needed to break up. 

If a team wants a consistent player (which everyone should want to beat/compete with Optic) you are ignoring Spartan

It better not be Ghost.....

• Upvote (+1) 2

T2 at the analyzing desk means he is not casting right?

Are we really getting ghost or strongside at the grandfinals? :apg::wutface:

Also lol @ Spartan, guy is leaving every team after they lose and is going full emo mode. He should have never left the Renegades squad, they were only reverse swept on from the 2nd placed team on worlds and he thought they needed to break up.

If a team wants a consistent player (which everyone should want to beat/compete with Optic) you are ignoring Spartan

Something tells me he and Ninja team again

2018 worlds confirmed LOL

I was about to post lol, I still don't see it.

I'd kick my own ass if I saw myself with those Halo toy products.

ID DO IT FOR YA BICTH FITE ME

• Upvote (+1) 1