CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

At least he's modest

he came in like 4th/5th in the LCQ lol, where his teammates played better than him 

• Upvote (+1) 1

8-6 NV. I settle for nothing less than a game 14 that'll finally topple Str8 vs TD Anaheim 09.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nothing like interviewing a coach after a huge match.

Bruh

I'm dead lmao

You're cynicism is finally appreciated

• Upvote (+1) 2

if last year can reach 100k viewership with Allegiance in the top 2, there's no reason why this shouldn't reach 100k with arguably the two biggest teams in console esports shouldn't either. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Envy has done it before, they can do it again. Optic has gotten much better since then, but just look at Mikwen this event! He's the Ace in the hole against the godsquad.

That and wall/nade glitches apparently.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Wonderboy has some of my fav POV control and is a great caster as well

Wonderboy is definitely Top 3 on the HCS Commentary power rankings  :intensifies:

music to my ears, can we please get you on the switcher

i love halo and i play a bunch of h5 but even i have trouble keeping track of what's going on sometimes with how fast they flip through.

Let's just get me and @@Clicked in the booth with  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

non-Halo optic fans, while they give us much higher viewership counts, are extremely toxic in the chat

• Upvote (+1) 5

So many good F/A but I hope teams don't go crazy again

One of my favorite HCS moments was the roster change period leading up to the first Worlds. It was insane.  People were waking up the day of the deadline to find out they were dropped.

We know drama.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You have to wonder:

No matter how this series goes down, do any of the top 4 teams make team changes? Assuming they do, who do they swap for? At this point, individual skill isn't separating these teams.

I don't think Optic is ever making a team change in H5, unless they get bored of winning or personal problems arise. I also don't see a player outside of optic, That could make nV better. I used to think maybe bubu for Mikwen, but Mikwen is the front-runner for MVP this event and baby has fallen off hard. Str8 seems like a great group of friends but I could see a change there. Liquid is the wild card because they are also a great group of friends who have solidified themselves as top 3, but I don't know, it's hard to figure out liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So Envy has been playing today for 4hours and this is Optics first real games of the day.

:lxthul:

Schedule for Optic has definitely been against them Saturday and today.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

non-Halo optic fans, while they give us much higher viewership counts, are extremely toxic in the chat

Bruh, Team Beyond chat room is where it's at

• Upvote (+1) 1

why are so many gamers manlets?

and when will they learn?

shortened distance between brain and fingers, faster reaction time  :kappa:

I mean the chat is already pretty toxic

• Upvote (+1) 1

T2 at the analyzing desk means he is not casting right? 

Are we really getting ghost or strongside at the grandfinals?  :apg:  :wutface:

Also lol @ Spartan, guy is leaving every team after they lose and is going full emo mode. He should have never left the Renegades squad, they were only reverse swept on from the 2nd placed team on worlds and he thought they needed to break up. 

If a team wants a consistent player (which everyone should want to beat/compete with Optic) you are ignoring Spartan

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just imagine how upset @@Cooper would be right now at the fact nV have to win two series in a row to be World Champions. He'd be seething.

Free @@Cooper I genuinely miss how entertaining his outrages were.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Just imagine how upset @@Cooper would be right now at the fact nV have to win two series in a row to be World Champions. He'd be seething.

Free @@Cooper I genuinely miss how entertaining his outrages were.

I miss his parenting tips.

• Upvote (+1) 2