CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't get.how people complain about the storm rifle, but are okay with the brute, which melts even faster.

You know it's bad when casters begin calling it a power weapon

Nothing like interviewing a coach after a huge match.

Probably trying to get the players set up for the next match. Not the worst idea after we sat around for an hour during the Str8 NV series

Probably trying to get the players set up for the next match. Not the worst idea after we sat around for an hour during the Str8 NV series

What needs to be set up?  They dont have to move since they are blue side against Optic.

• Downvote (-1) 2

You have to wonder:

No matter how this series goes down, do any of the top 4 teams make team changes? Assuming they do, who do they swap for? At this point, individual skill isn't separating these teams.

imagine if it was single elim like some people wanted it to be 

Who wanted that?  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 4

imagine if it was single elim like some people @Cooper wanted it to be 

FTFY

Imagine a 49-49 slayer on regret, game 7 and there is a pistol battle between LethuL and Snip3down and the winner of that battle decides who wins worlds....uhhhhhhh the DREAM!

• Upvote (+1) 4

So Envy needs two Bo7's to win, right?

I don't think so. They haven't played Optic all tournament.

I'm not 100% positive, but I believe he was looking in that spot so he could see all of big door + all of bottom Nest to keep an eye out for where Camo guy was moving.

That's exactly what I thought he was doing. Everyone on Liquid was just trying to spot the camo guy.

I don't get.how people complain about the storm rifle, but are okay with the brute, which melts even faster.

Because it overheats??I don't really understand why people would like either of them.A serious rework is needed for autos.

I don't think so. They haven't played Optic all tournament.

doesn't matter, nV is coming from the Loser's Bracket

• Upvote (+1) 6

Predictions:

Envy 4-3 Optic

Envy 4-3 Optic

I can't expect anything less out of El Classico and it's worlds the biggest tournament of the year.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That was... a huge problem. The game like derenders shit when it's not on screen and I guess the game thought it was out of view and that happened.

:/

If I had to guess, ray casting happening. 

They derender shit that they think players can't see for memory optimization.

At least the one computer graphics course I took 3 years ago came in handy for once.