CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

POV switching is hard, I don't ever really blame people for that, but what I will say is that we switch POVs way too quickly. Just makes the game look like constant chaos and shooting, its a terrible ideology to want to show "constant action"

music to my ears, can we please get you on the switcher

i love halo and i play a bunch of h5 but even i have trouble keeping track of what's going on sometimes with how fast they flip through.

They have no personality whatsoever. Perhaps the most boring team in the top 4 of all time. The only interesting thing about them is Penguin's hair.

Their gameplay is pretty fucking interesting to me. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Huke: *blinks*

Crowd: HUUUUUUUUUUUKE

To be fair, it's the greatest chant of all time. I do it for myself when I'm solo queuing in arena.

• Upvote (+1) 5

b0aNUa8.png

this is actually heartbreaking

I consider myself a jaded, bitter human being but goddamn it. 

At least Simms is trying to do something about it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Huke is honestly good enough that he should just do both. If Ninja can play H1Z1 and still be on a top 8 team, then Huke can certainly play CoD and still place top 8 in Halo.

Don't think he can, i'm sure last worlds OpTic cod team was considering playing in the LCQ but couldn't because of their contracts with Activison.

walshy's mind is in a pretzel over that plasma that snipedown threw

• Upvote (+1) 2

Huke is honestly good enough that he should just do both. If Ninja can play H1Z1 and still be on a top 8 team, then Huke can certainly play CoD and still place top 8 in Halo.

Would be crazy for him to try to compete in two online leagues simultaneously and attend all of the opens. I don't think anyone has that kind of time. H1 is different since they only have one major tournament a year, and the rest is basically just pubs.

this is actually heartbreaking

I consider myself a jaded, bitter human being but goddamn it.

At least Simms is trying to do something about it.

Even Simms deserves better. It isn't just for fans, it is for the whole community. What people like Ace don't seem to get. A larger venue brings prestige and makes it an event you get both hardcore and casuals to go to. We want people flying in to sit on metal bleachers in a tarp tent watching a tiny screen? Or a big venue where they have hundreds of fellow fans, areas for orgs to easily sell and promote merch, quality casting booths overlooking fans and the venue, being able to hype up a large crowd not 30 ppl etc.

As damage control ESL should refund every regular ticket holder.

they should refund the people that came across the country to sit on fucking bleachers in a tent watching a stream

i just literally don't understand how they didn't look at their setup and feel a little embarrassed? like that H4 tourney pic @@Moyceyy posted says a thousand words (but knowing the HCS, no one will read them)