CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Who says huke is the best in the game?

People who dont watch Optic

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not everyone gets emotional when they do their job and what's expected of them. That can apply to halo as well.

This isn't putting together a spreadsheet though. This is a competition. Liquid can react to winning however they want, but I hate the comparison that this is like any other job.

If there's one thing I love about Liquids gameplay is how scrappy it is even when there down by huge margins they never give up they momentarily took control back 3 times in the end.

I'd recommend for anyone that went with false expectations to do chargebacks. 

Can we fire up the Bravo stream and it just be Huke's POV?

• Upvote (+1) 2

42k without optic yeah mate not bad not bad

Don't forget to add 60k!

(How many times can I make this joke this weekend?)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Idk how people can't root for TL. Who cares if they don't go fucking insane after wins. Their gameplay is so clean when they're on.

They have no personality whatsoever. Perhaps the most boring team in the top 4 of all time. The only interesting thing about them is Penguin's hair.

• Upvote (+1) 3

POV switching is hard, I don't ever really blame people for that, but what I will say is that we switch POVs way too quickly. Just makes the game look like constant chaos and shooting, its a terrible ideology to want to show "constant action"

@@Wonderboy has some of my fav POV control and is a great caster as well

He's pretty much gone after this season especially if they don't win. CoD money, fans, hype and world leage venue will be calling. He is too young and too good to stay with this as much as it sucks for us. Also Mikwen has been playing out of his mind for this tournament as well.

Huke is honestly good enough that he should just do both. If Ninja can play H1Z1 and still be on a top 8 team, then Huke can certainly play CoD and still place top 8 in Halo.