CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Idk how people can't root for TL. Who cares if they don't go fucking insane after wins. Their gameplay is so clean when they're on.

• Upvote (+1) 8

It looks like no matter what nV does, Liquid always does something a little extra to beat them. I don't get it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really want to nV to win.

I love seeing players get hyped and none of the members of Optic or Liquid ever seem to show any emotion.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Strongside keeps making statements about the wrong team and never really says  anything worth mentioning it's annoying.

he is the worst caster at this event for sure, also anytime he has the power over the povs we miss great plays. We missed a big multikill by Mikwen right now. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Don't hate me, but I just don't think Liquid is a fun team to cheer for. They are good, but yeah. 

I like liquid a lot but i really want to see optic and nv play

• Upvote (+1) 2

Strongside keeps making statements about the wrong team and never really says  anything worth mentioning it's annoying.

i've had to mute my tv at times because of how bad he's been today

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk how people can't root for TL. Who cares if they don't go fucking insane after wins. Their gameplay is so clean when they're on.

I root for the personalities. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

He has no place on the casting desk on Sundays. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I want NV against Optic because i feel that they challenge Optic more than Liquid does

• Upvote (+1) 4

This season's NV vs. Liquid is definitely one of the best non-drama rivalries in HCS history.

i loi love how intense these series have gotten over the last few months.

its still great to me how pretty much everyone's S1 proleague fantasyhcs picks came together and formed nV

man liquid is my favourite non optic team haha, i kinda wish they still had spartan but when they've got their best roster ever you can't complain

Huke is so much better than everyone else on nV it's legit scary. I'd be giving him everything.

He's pretty much gone after this season especially if they don't win. CoD money, fans, hype and world leage venue will be calling. He is too young and too good to stay with this as much as it sucks for us. Also Mikwen has been playing out of his mind for this tournament as well.

They dont need to go insane, but a smile would be fun to watch. But they are truly an amazing Halo team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

he is the worst caster at this event for sure, also anytime he has the power over the povs we miss great plays. We missed a big multikill by Mikwen right now. 

POV switching is hard, I don't ever really blame people for that, but what I will say is that we switch POVs way too quickly. Just makes the game look like constant chaos and shooting, its a terrible ideology to want to show "constant action"

• Upvote (+1) 3

I love seeing players get hyped and none of the members of Optic or Liquid ever seem to show any emotion.

Not to mention Penguin doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut when chewing. That's my biggest pet peeve. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

Not everyone gets emotional when they do their job and what's expected of them. That can apply to halo as well.

it's at a point now where it seems like trolling whenever casters ask "are there any liquid fans in the house!"

I wonder why Snip3down is getting the snipe still so often, no offense, of course he is a good snipe, but I think Huke is the best on nV

Personally I'd rather have whoever is near it pick it up and not worry about it with those two. Ideally I still think I'd rather have Snip3down sniping because Huke is so good at everything else and as far as sniping goes its pretty even.

Halo is extremely difficult to cast, I've experienced it first-hand, but our analysts' commentary is extremely, extremely barebones. I wrote a giant fucking article on how we need to change that, but it seems like the current style of commentary is here to stay for the time being.

So, basically Halo right now?