CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Snipedown is a cocky douche and I'd love to see him lose, but I'd like to see the rest of nV get to the finals ...

This x1000

• Upvote (+1) 2

Charlottes PPV win streak says different

:kappa:

Just wait six days because if Asuka gets hit with the eclipse the most dominant streak since the late 90's ends.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's Day 3 and I still burst out laughing every time I see Penguin

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

so if spartan replaced hienz do you think STR8 would have the slaying power to beat NV?

Chemistry would suffer and probably make Str8 worse. Besides Heinz is a beast.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't know why all these people are upset about seating. They all got their 5 REQ packs. Why else would you go?

• Upvote (+1) 2

so if spartan replaced hienz do you think STR8 would have the slaying power to beat NV?

HELL no. Heinz was carrying str8 this weekend. They just aren't as good individually and as a team as the players on the top 3.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Don't hate me, but I just don't think Liquid is a fun team to cheer for. They are good, but yeah. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sunday update: they let 6 more in, so only 2 people in front of me. They've definitely stepped up the tent experience though. We got a bunch of giveaways and our own tent raffle and they brought in some soda and snacks for us. A bunch of the casters have been out here chatting as well. but metal bleachers hurt.

Quoted for visibility. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Str8 replacing one of the most consistent players in Halo history for someone as inconsistent as Spartan would be so dumb.

• Upvote (+1) 1

nV vs Liquid has been such high quality gameplay. Through all the negatives, this series is incredible. 

• Upvote (+1) 2