CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"I just want nV to win because they seem to be the team that can push Optic the furthest." -unbiased guy with nV sig

• Upvote (+1) 2

Eco's perfect on SD was pivotal. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE CLOSEST STRONGHOLDS IVE EVER SEEN.

And not even a smile from TL.

That's what gets me most about Optic and TL. I love both teams but watching them is a bit boring, its why for some reason I found myself rooting for PNDA/Crowd Pleasers and prefer Str8 Rippin because at least they aren't robots, even if they don't play at the same level.

• Upvote (+1) 2

nV was double capping nest already, so why didn't Snip3down rotate to basement faster instead of hanging around white hall and nest sneaky? I might be missing something here.

Liquid's teamshot is second to only OpTic. Multiple times I saw Snipedown challenge someone and before he could even get 5 magnum shots off he was already melted.

Snipedown is a cocky douche and I'd love to see him lose, but I'd like to see the rest of nV get to the finals ...

• Upvote (+1) 7

That's what gets me most about Optic and TL. I love both teams but watching them is a bit boring, its why for some reason I found myself rooting for PNDA/Crowd Pleasers and prefer Str8 Rippin because at least they aren't robots, even if they don't play at the same level.

You can't expect everyone to get hyped after doing what's expected of them. People are just different. 

BIGGEST STREAK BROKEN SINCE UNDERTAKER AT WRESTLEMANIA

Charlottes PPV win streak says different

:kappa:

Man I'm so salty Strongside is still commentating on championship Sunday. Sure he may have improved, but he is still by far the weakest caster at the event.

At least it's not the Grand Finals haha

Problem is both casters are trying to be play-by-play casters, and then randomly do some analyzing. One caster doing play-by-play, and one doing analysis is the way it should be.

It's tough though with Halo being so fast paced. 

This could just be a petty observation but I wish the commentators would do less of a play by play and do more meta and explain why things are happening.

Half the time by the time they get something out of their mouths, 2 to 3 more things have happened and they are playing catch up. We are watching what is happening, and while i realize some people may be listening, I feel it would be a better experience than listening to the caster lose his breath tryna catch every single play/kill. 

Halo is extremely difficult to cast, I've experienced it first-hand, but our analysts' commentary is extremely, extremely barebones. I wrote a giant fucking article on how we need to change that, but it seems like the current style of commentary is here to stay for the time being.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You can't expect everyone to get hyped after doing what's expected of them. People are just different. 

Yeah I know, its just more fun to watch. I still really enjoy watching TL and OG play, don't get me wrong. It's just a bit 'eh' compared to Ace bouncing across the stage like a lunatic :simms: 

• Upvote (+1) 2

He made a very self-absorbed, but blatantly sarcastic post.

Partially self-absorbed, but not sarcastic lol I have no idea what SS and S would signify.