CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

All the MLG guys criticizing the HWC on Twitter...

Good.

The MLG guys need to tell Activision to saddle up and let them take on some CoD and Halo side by side events. That's what Halo needs more than anything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

on one hand, i'm a little pissed about the delay.

but i'm just sitting here grading essays all day anyway, and i get $13 for every one that i finish, so i guess i can't complain.

Link? Lololol

Test game launching now, if we are golden we will be back live. Im so so sorry guys.

You are a gift to the community man <3

Haven't multiple pros complained about this all weekend Simms? or is this a separate issue?

As some one who doesnt know the back end and inner workings I cant answer this as I dont know, sorry :/
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Link? Lololol

i would totally let you grade some for me, but if you're off too much with scoring based off of the rubric, they lock you out and don't let you grade anymore.

i live for danger, but yeah, i actually don't live for danger.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I believe my BO3 download was a quarter of the way done by the time the 2nd game ended, it's almost done now.

Have they tried blowing on it?

• Upvote (+1) 3

While this downtime is still going on, i noticed Halo MCC for £12 today and was wondering if it was worth picking up? do people still play it online?

Unfortunately no.

By the time the game was halfway working, everyone had moved on.

To be honest i thought viewership was gonna drop a lot but I think it has stayed pretty much the same since game 2 

i want a voice pack with the voice of the guy narrating this video

That would be me. 10 bucks 

Sorry I am not a pro voice over person nor do I have the equipment, time,or money to make the quality content I want to make.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Have they tried blowing on it?

Tashi donated two hundred and thirty dollars to try and get someone to blow on it but that didn't work. 

• Upvote (+1) 13
  • Downvote (-1) 20