CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

60fps is more important than LAN.

Although having both would obviously be best.

What's the issue?

????

60fps is not that important IMO. We've played Halo for years at 30FPS and its never been a problem.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Cannot apologise enough gents, totally beyond our control but resolving as quickly as humanly possible.

Appreciate the heads up brother.

#FreeFrank / #TeamFrank

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cannot apologise enough gents, totally beyond our control but resolving as quickly as humanly possible.

Haven't multiple pros complained about this all weekend Simms? or is this a separate issue?

• Upvote (+1) 1

We love you simms, come talk to us on stream 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Unacceptable man, how is this not as simple as swapping out one of the side station xboxes? OH yeah, no LAN support.. RIP.. GG

as a parent who grew up with halo, ad is relevant to me. i'll defend this b/c im sure a lot of us were in highschool when halo launched 15 years ago. ad is relevant to those who want to share it with our kids. may not be the #1 choice to sponsor hwc, but its not too dumb

For sure, i play some CE splitscreen with my 5 yo son and he saw some halo megablocks and got well excited.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey guys, remember when you could just plug in an ethernet cord into the back of your Xboxes and it would just work?

But that 60fps is so important.

literally what is the correlation between these two lmfao

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its fine, shit happens, but can you please put someone on stream to explain this to viewers? Just be honest with your audience, and they will understand.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its fine, shit happens, but can you please put someone on stream to explain this to viewers? Just be honest with your audience, and they will understand.

Brilliant idea, I support this

????

60fps is not that important IMO. We've played Halo for years at 30FPS and its never been a problem.

On mobile. Didn't mean to neg you

• Upvote (+1) 1

All the MLG guys criticizing the HWC on Twitter...

Good.

Who in eSports isn't at this point? :(

AND I SAY AGAIN.....AND THEY STILL PLAYED ON IT?

These halo players are so afraid of making a fuss when shits not working. In immunity's case, they had no chance of winning therefore they should have bitched and complained even more until it was fixed. Dont wait till your eliminated to complain about the issues.

You don't really have a lot of options usually.. When I played at AGL there were issues like this all the time and nobody cared until it hit top 8. I still can't believe Status Quo walked into the event Saturday and were just placed randomly into the bracket after other teams were already eliminated. This is nothing new.

on one hand, i'm a little pissed about the delay.

but i'm just sitting here grading essays all day anyway, and i get $13 for every one that i finish, so i guess i can't complain.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who in eSports isn't at this point? :(

Damnit cyren it's officially "esports" now

And yes I agree, and I couldn't be happier. No sad faces needed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 5 isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a game with such an ability and movement with Frosty? Halo 5 puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a game with skill and passion again. Lethul breaks records. Cratos breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic. And Penguin's haircut.

Underrated post. I see what you did here  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

????

Nope. 

60fps makes every single facet of the game far, far better for every single person who plays. LAN makes tournaments easier to run.