CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

wgLnHjz.png

26,000 likes.

I wonder how much MS paid Twitter for this stream promotion, jeez!

Works the other way around. Twitter pays for content.

LMAO

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just tuning in (been gone all weekend) and...wtf? My childrens sports events looks like super bowl compared to this HWC finals? Wtf?

• Upvote (+1) 3

The casting, analysis, breakdowns and downtime have been at the most professional level possible,

Maybe the most professional we've seen for halo, but definitely not the most professional level possible.

this is bad. Another shitty mid series outtage. Come on. Seriously damaging viewership and seriousness of the event.

This shouldnt even happen once.

Maybe the most professional we've seen for halo, but definitely not the most professional level possible.

i'm saying that what we've got is the best we could possibly have due to the conditions the production staff and talent are working under.

Aren't they doing these in Cineplex theaters? And isn't one of their "esports" at these events one of the Lego games? Embarrassing that this shit has bigger venues than us. Even more embarassing that a movie theater is a bigger venue than ESL's studios. I guess ESL couldn't find a nearby theater to rent out.

Yes they're done in Cineplex theaters, yes they sometimes run Lego Dimensions tournaments (http://www.cineplex.com/LegoDimensions).

Sorry for my ignorance, still out of the loop - are there events where amateur teams compete with the pro teams through brackets like older tournaments?  

They've done a couple open events over the last few months. Most of Halo 5 has been closed tournaments for the top 8 NA teams though. This is the world championships which is 12 invited teams from around the world, no am teams can play.

Another fucking break...but apparently blue side was fucked all weekend because of shitty servers this should of been fixed day one not on Championship sunday.

I don't think it can be understated just how great the gameplay is that Halo can shine through these setbacks.

lol. It sure has been overstated, though. At literally every single H5 event. Every single time.

​"Sure, the production/venue/settings/etc are shit, but DAT GAMEPLAY THO!"

:bman: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

FTFY

Please stop. The console supports LAN. Gears has LAN.

Frankie admitted that devs choose whether to incorporate it or not

AND I SAY AGAIN.....AND THEY STILL PLAYED ON IT?

These halo players are so afraid of making a fuss when shits not working. In immunity's case, they had no chance of winning therefore they should have bitched and complained even more until it was fixed. Dont wait till your eliminated to complain about the issues.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

343 and ESL care about competitive integrity. Thats why they have waited until the 3rd day to try to fix this.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I enjoy a bit of scarlett johansson as much as the next guy but come on man

• Upvote (+1) 1

Such an unfortunate time to happen too, the hype was building after that slayer match....

This is great. I can eat my dinner, shower, get dressed and run to the shop and grab snacks mid-game. Thanks 343i!

• Upvote (+1) 8

Please stop. The console supports LAN. Gears has LAN.

Frankie admitted that devs choose whether to incorporate it or not

it's sad to see how far frankie has fallen, i wonder what goes through his head.

maybe he was always like this i honestly have idea come to think of it