CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I want to see what the positioning was from the rest of Str8 there. Renegade got shot from loop/glass. Doesn't make any sense unless they all fell back to snipe.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think the snipe opportunity on glass ledge is the only one he probably should have hit. Flowers and in yellow would have just been an insane snipe shot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Smite disagrees.

You're gonna shit talk Halo then hold up Smite as an example of good esports? ok...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry I do not watch H5 normally but I saw it was on Twitch and being advertised - this game is not fun to watch with radar.  Is radar sticking around?  I'm out of the loop.

Right now they have radar and it isn't going anywhere. They are currently testing a radar that only shows you when sprinting, thrusting, and shooting though which is super fun. So it is basically classic no radar, but if you wanna go fast with sprint you get seen on it. No radar isn't great in H5 imo.

Proving grounds radar.

Interesting, I'll have to check it out. People are actually liking it, or is it just a false narrative?

I'll say this much though if nV doesn't start playing like they did yesterday they aren't getting past Liquid.

have they ever beat that roster on LAN? i dont think they have. even when it was the one with spartan they took nv to game 14 in a two series finals

Heinz was snipe, Ace was bottom mid, and APG was posters. Renegade should have ran out of there earlier. Had no cover.

• Upvote (+1) 1

`i dont care if I get negged. I want the best for Halo and this is just a disgrace of international proportions.

Can't speak for anyone else but I negged you because you obviously hadn't watched any of the stream until you came in here screaming about no b stream - after the pro's had decided to only play main stage.

and, claiming production was awful - when the opposite had been true.

Completely agree about the shit show of the venue! I've been steeling myself for the enormous embarrassment since burbank was sheepishly revealed as the site for our world championships.

I'm mortified but hopefully everyone else can now see what we've had to deal with regarding 343 and esl etc.

Thank goodness for our wonderfully talented players putting on yet another exemplary show of halo or we'd be more fucked than we already are.

• Upvote (+1) 3

have they ever beat that roster on LAN? i dont think they have. even when it was the one with spartan they took nv to game 14 in a two series finals

No they haven't. They lost in LB finals at St Louis, then twice to them in Vegas (once in WB then in LB finals).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Interesting, I'll have to check it out. People are actually liking it, or is it just a false narrative?

Easily superior to what's currently in the game

Honestly thought renegod should have stayed top yard, scoping at the br. I feel good about him hitting a headshot on a guy popping out to challenge him

The current Liquid roster they haven't beat but if nV plays at there best I could see them beating Liquid given how close the day 1 series was.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I haven't been able to personally play as much this year, but this seems like the exact settings we were discussing back in the summer or fall I think...probably more times than that too. Do we know if clambering shows on radar as well? I'm not sure if that counts as a spartan ability.