CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I couldn't agree with you more, most people on here think Microsoft is making a killing off of Halo so they demand event venues like CoD, a game that most believe is worst than Halo, this community don't like radar, they don't like sprint, they don't like spartan charge, they don't like ground pound, what they do like is Halo 2 and 3 so they can't comprehend that these abilities captures the imagination of the average gamer that's why they stay complaining and blaming 343 for the game not being as successful as it once was, but the truth is, the direction 343 is taking the game is in fact the right one.

Whats really holding Halo back is it's community, they're not willing to let go of nostalgia and evolve with the game.

Can you and greenskulls other alt account fuck off already?

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I told you guys, NeoGAF is ruthless...

Phil Spencer checks that daily.

• Upvote (+1) 6

There's really 120 seats in the venue? I'm not saying you're wrong but it really doesn't look that way

3 sections with 4 rows in each section, each row being 10 seats. Like this (sorry, on mobile, hopefully this formats):

xxxxxxxxxxdankxxxxxxxxxxdankxxxxxxxxxx - legendary

xxxxxxxxxxdankxxxxxxxxxxdankxxxxxxxxxx - normal

xxxxxxxxxxdankxxxxxxxxxxdankxxxxxxxxxx - normal

xxxxxxxxxxdankxxxxxxxxxxdankxxxxxxxxxx - player/VIP

• Upvote (+1) 3

Don't let all this venue or Frank talk distract you from the fact that ESL thought this was a good idea.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Don't let all this venue or Frank talk distract you from the fact that ESL thought this was a good idea.

How have i not seen this cringe before!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah once the owner of one of the largest eSports organizations in the world calls out your company's b.s. decisions you know you've fucked up. If this is how our community's voice needs to be heard then that is an A+ any day. If this is the catalyst of change then we as a community need to ride this momentum and continue to fight for the highest standard in professional Halo. The more voices we have the stronger we get and i don't care what anyone says but @@FrankTheShow is a forum hero.

flag2.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

Are we going to pretend that ESL isn't completely justified in blocking Frank? Even before balloongate I wouldn't blame them.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 14

Been a minute since the last time I've been on the forums. Had to stop by after watching HECZ vids. Real shame what happened this weekend. Hope this is a wake up call to everyone. 

When I see posts complaining about our legitimate concerns..

I'm just glad our American ancestors didn't complain saying George Washington was too negative and should let them just tax us and take over our land :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Are we going to pretend that ESL isn't completely justified in blocking Frank? Even before balloongate I wouldn't blame them.

What if... They blocked Frank before this and Frank's been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it?  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Honestly Frank is the type of guy who you feel so close to just ignoring but then you realize you'll miss the nuggets of gold he can drop and keep listening to him

This is one of his nuggets of gold

• Upvote (+1) 8

I know Comcast XFINITY is sponsoring the event man, but you gotta relax.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

At the end of the day I'm glad this event is getting the negative publicity it should be getting, but I wish it could have been ANYBODY other than Frank to blow it up.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

czQompu.png

Thank you to all the big CoD youtubers for being on our side instead of roasting us. This tweet gave me the feels.

It's kind of sad that it seems like there are more people on the outside supporting us than on the inside.

• Upvote (+1) 2