CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I keep seeing blue team winning and momentarily thinking "wow Liquid is doing well"

• Upvote (+1) 9

Exactly, you can't please anyone around here. Would you rather have inflated numbers that get people watching even though they are factually providing the truth or would you like the average viewership without Optic gaming because let's face it, it's basically the same. Since they watch one team and dip.

What you fail to understand is Halo has the biggest viewership for ANY console exclusive on any console platform. Yet you keep bringing up MLG pics of CoD that is multiplatform and the biggest entertainment franchise?

Beyond%20Thinking.png

I'll take real viewers over people that are wondering why their twitter feed has a video game on their page.

It isn't negative, it's the reality of the situation.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Really? I had no idea, when was raynes first event?

I want to say NA Regionals for last Worlds. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, nV really 4-0'd LG? I had to quit watching for a bit. Was it closer than it looks like it was? Were the games competitive?

It's almost impossible for me to convince myself Optic can lose a best of 7.  Especially if they don't have to play the only team that might be able to get into their heads a little bit (Envy).  Hoping for a really strong finish to this.  Would love to see the bracket reset in Grand Finals just for some drama.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll take real viewers over people that are wondering why their twitter feed has a video game on their page.

It isn't negative, it's the reality of the situation.

Have you actually tuned into the Twitter stream? It's actually brought new viewers in. If we have to inflate numbers to bring people in, then so be it. It's how you grow an audience. Get it out as much as possible, anywhere. Is it morally wrong to include the numbers? Up to who you are talking.

Never answered my question as to why you are referencing CoD,  a multi platform, $4 000 000 pool, biggest entertainment franchise event photos with Halo, a console exclusive on the 3rd biggest platform that's not even in the top 5 played games. Just interested.... 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Damn, nV really 4-0'd LG? I had to quit watching for a bit. Was it closer than it looks like it was? Were the games competitive?

NV was on fire today. Didn't drop a single game, going 12-0

• Upvote (+1) 1

Liquid haven't really preformed vs Optic, I kinda hope Nv beat them bc Fall Finals was peak Halo 5 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have you actually tuned into the Twitter stream? It's actually brought new viewers in. If we have to inflate numbers to bring people in, then so be it. It's how you grow an audience. Get it out as much as possible, anywhere. Is it morally wrong to include the numbers? Up to who you are talking.

Never answered my question as to why you are referencing CoD, a multi platform, $4 000 000 pool, biggest entertainment franchise event photos with Halo, a console exclusive on the 3rd biggest platform that's not even in the top 5 played games. Just interested....

I did, it showed up on the side and it felt sleezy once I connected how they got those numbers.

Why am I comparing two FPS shooters that have Sony and Microsoft behind each title? Is it really that hard to understand - would CSGO be easier since it's only on PC? Cmon man :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

DykOVFY.png

UH OH I think something big is happening.

Ninja is objectively 100% wrong, and anyone that says things aren't better is delusional.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 13

The NV of today have to show up if there is any chance of making the grand final close imo

Today was pretty good, no complaints aside from the audio issues, but that was diligently taken care of. Outside of a few games being predictable, it was great. Can't wait for champ sunday.

• Upvote (+1) 1

from the og reddit

"OG being blue side might actually be a massive advantage, most of liquids games they will be higher seed and be red side alot. It gives the OG guys all the info they need about how liquid start games and make pushes from red. They will have a ton of footage of liquid on red side, liquid will have barely any footage of og on blue."

• Upvote (+1) 7