CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Heinz was the best player on Str8 this weekend.

It's not even close to over, Str8 top 2!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Penguin looks like he's doing bad Ben Franklin cosplay

a very odd penguin, if you ask me

d938d0c667d3c106029cdc565694348f.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

Imagine going into an event as the #1 seed, not losing a match, and going into the winners final as a lower seed.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Imagine going into an event as the #1 seed, not losing a match, and going into the winners final as a lower seed.

Seeding based of a single round robin pool with 3 teams per group is pretty fucking stupid, but it's ESL so I'm not surprised at all.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Let's not forget that right after getting sniper and numbers Shooter splinter naded himself in game 7.

Get deleted, nerd.

But seriously, that description of events sounds ridiculous. Crazy the little things that can completely sway a game, series, and tournament. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

dadbite goes in and figures out exactly why his team loses any map at any time against any opponent, and comes up with a counter-strategy. then, the amazing talent from every member speaks for itself. 

wow. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like it affects OG more. They come out slow at events a lot. Liquid not so much.

LUL you thought.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Got a feeling liquid are gonna pull this one out

Damn auto correct, i meant OpTic

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can anyone explain why OG is blue?

Ridiculous seeding rules.

Seeding for the ENTIRE bracket was based off of the 2 series played during pool play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

TL went 6-0 in prelims, and OG went 6-1, that's right, they *gasp* lost one game in prelims! 

And this matters more seeding-wise than OG's last two LAN wins 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Liquid swept their pool (6-0) and OG lost a game to Supremacy and went 6-1 in their pool.  Bracket seeding apparently goes to how you finished in your pool, giving TL red side.

Edit: Beaten to the punch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Respectfully disagreed. The casters have a separate program that tells them stats like Kills, Deaths, power weapon kills, etc. and they get tunnel visioned on that very easily rather than showing viewers stats. All you have to do is press the back button and stats appear in Observer mode. The current HUD for Observer mode is actually really solid outside of the yellow radar eyes.

Not saying the HUD can't be improved (as if 343 would even update it lol) but I like the weapons and current information.

I want to be able to see those stats on screen at all times rather than hope the casters show it. Even when they do hold back button, it blocks the gameplay.