CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Richard Heinz is a god damn American hero.

Ugh accidental neg. I'll get you back on as many posts as I can.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So hyped str8 pulled that W out. Renegade and Heinz played unbelievable. So great to have a series actually be competitive lol. Would love to see liquid kick optic to the lbf. Feel like that would hype up championship Sunday another notch

Fuck wait is Naded out??????

Yeah they finished 7/8th

Str8 skins at this event would have been a massive moneymaker. Don't know how they didn't get that done.

OG, TL, Str8, nV

my favourite 4 finish top 4

This is a perfect top 4, regardless about the negatives of the event. So hyped this is the top 4!

• Upvote (+1) 2

man I remember when Renegade was that dude on tripppeys team that slept in and came way too late for the beyond tourney

Their team beat one of Liquids variant of rosters I think. Musa, Trippey, Renegade and another one.

• Upvote (+1) 2

All the venue stuff sucks bad (maybe it will help the scene in the end?) but I am here at home watching and I am having hell of a fun.

• Upvote (+1) 9

man I remember when Renegade was that dude on tripppeys team that slept in and came way too late for the beyond tourney

Their team beat one of Liquids variant of rosters I think. Musa, Trippey, Renegade and another one.

He overslept for the lcq pro league qualifier

Other one was brnstorm, and they had to forfeit game 1. They ended up losing 3-1 to liquid

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want liquid to win this game and optic to go and win worlds from losers bracket so vision can be lit  :simms:

I want them to not drop another game so then their only loss would be to a EU team  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

He overslept for the lcq pro league qualifier

Other one was brnstorm, and they had to forfeit game 1. They ended up losing 3-1 to liquid

seems like I didn't remember that well  :kappa: