CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Renegod doings  his things, if he can keep this up, can see him on the top 2 teams very soon.

I was there, great event.

Imagine if we could get like 4 LAN events for like 150k to 250k organized by MLG for places like Columbus, maybe one in Florida, one in Texas somewhere, one in Vegas, make it easier for east coasters as well. For Halo 6 I hope org skins are there day one as is crowdfunding. 50% goes to HWC pool, 50% goes to LAN regional events pools etc.

i just learned that when it comes to halo maps for pros, it's red vs blue

the more you know

• Upvote (+1) 2

i just learned that when it comes to halo maps for pros, it's red vs blue

the more you know

Qualiber

Where can i find a bracket!!!!! Ive been out all day someone catch me up

Optic-Liquid WBF

Nv vs winner of Splyce/Str8 in LB.

Ninja is going all in, holy cow

Honestly good. He is a valuable pro for the Halo scene. And he is always usually positive. Especially during H4. So if he is going all in maybe people will listen.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Stream is great. I'm absolutely not taking any credit for any reason but I feel like they did make improvements in various areas that I tagged @@TheSimms in. If that feedback was relayed by you and these were the changes then we owe you a massive thanks.

Same here, not going to take direct credit for making changes as its a team effort, but no bull shit, if you say theres an issue and i feel its an easy fix/within reach of fixing ill do what i can to get that info to the right person who can resolve it.

• Upvote (+1) 7

"It is common for some murderers to take "trophies" from their victims, and in some cases, those trophies are their clothing. Photos exist of serial killers wearing their victim's clothes. In other cases, these criminals were caught on surveillance cameras playing their macabre game of dress-up. Some murderers were even arrested while clad in their victim's clothing."

Lmao, wtf.

Should TB have a discord for us to chill in during events?  :thinking:

There already is a Beyond Discord. I have no idea how to link to it or invite someone to it, but there is one.

These two teams are going so hard because this series actually determines who gets skins. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5