CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Literally woudlnt surprise me if H3cz pulled out of Halo after this event, after seeing his tweets. Him and Frank have a combined 9k likes with the tweet about the Halo World Championships Venue.

THATS HALF THE CURRENT VIEWERSHIP.

Halo has just been put on the map, for completely the wrong reasons.

Yeah sure... pull out of halo when you have the most dominant team in years who will likely have brought back 500k in prize money.

You're not in business are you man?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Literally woudlnt surprise me if H3cz pulled out of Halo after this event, after seeing his tweets. Him and Frank have a combined 9k likes with the tweet about the Halo World Championships Venue.

Chill out dude

If Hecz wanted to pull out of Halo he would have done it ages ago, his org is 90% certain to win 500k this weekend....

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Chill out dude

If Hecz wanted to pull out of Halo he would have done it ages ago, his org is 90% certain to win 500k this weekend....

Just dont be shocked if it does happen.

• Downvote (-1) 4

BApWaHM.jpg

This is Microsoft theater in LA. I still don't know why they didn't have it here. Wasn't this where last years worlds was anyways?

You have the event here you run the risk of there being 20 people seated in a venue that seats over a thousand. Which also looks bad.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If anything he'll be trying to convince Adam and MLG to get involved in Halo again. Would be crazy for him to drop a team that's the best in the world in their esport, even if they get sub 100k views at Worlds. His costs are relatively small for the team compared to his team houses and CS salaries.

And it's not like H3cz gives a shit about viewers considering he keeps guys like Flamesword and Boze as part of his org.

• Upvote (+1) 3

prepare to get negged. Said this earlier and I think OG is 100% done with Halo IF they don't win and there is a 50% chance OG is done even if they do win. There are no more events for this game (Dreamhack will have worse Twitch numbers and about the same crowd in person) and no short-term future for this franchise. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Optic wont pull out, with the best team in Halo they are making easy money. Other orgs will issues, less orgs means less talent to take on Optic hence them having a monopoly on Halo.

You have the event here you run the risk of there being 20 people seated in a venue that seats over a thousand. Which also looks bad.

Not if you pick a location thats not in California. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

prepare to get negged. Said this earlier and I think OG is 100% done with Halo IF they don't win and there is a 50% chance OG is done even if they do win. There are no more events for this game (Dreamhack will have worse Twitch numbers and about the same crowd in person) and no short-term future for this franchise. 

`i dont care if I get negged. I want the best for Halo and this is just a disgrace of international proportions.

6c27768a4ef5ac625a27e03cc7268dd3.png

@@IHaveIce That last line tho  :walshy:

If there is a HWC the year Halo 6 comes out, this should be the size 343 need to be looking for, but on east coast

watching Splyce dominate STR8 because of AUTOS is just another reason this franchise is dead. Disgusting to watch, no skill game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Real. I went in there hoping to watch Bravo somewhere in the venue since it's not open to the public (that I know of) and I just saw that in the corner with little or no audio.

I'm so sorry, I wish you could have experienced the MLG days from 2006-2011.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Real. I went in there hoping to watch Bravo somewhere in the venue since it's not open to the public (that I know of) and I just saw that in the corner with little or no audio.

I want this to be fake news so badly.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Haven't seen anyone mention it, but I love seeing Splyce finish above Cratos. Would love to see them take down nV and solidify top 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1