CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Winners Bracket Finals will be played after this.

TL vs OpTic

Nice, guess I'm staying in :prayers:

• Downvote (-1) 1

Who would pick him up, and why would he go? Huke has the chance to become one of Halo's best and still earn the same if not more for CoD players who are at the top of their game.

tbf people said the same thing about formal

Who would pick him up, and why would he go? Huke has the chance to become one of Halo's best and still earn the same if not more for CoD players who are at the top of their game.

E6 would pick him up in a heartbeat. He played some for them in AW and E6 has more money than god.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm gunna repost my post from earlier:

It was a stupid opinion before, and it's stupid now.

If you seriously think there is no difference, even from a stream point of view, from a big hype crowd and what we are experiencing, then you can't be reasoned with.

E6 would pick him up in a heartbeat. He played some for them in AW and E6 has more money than god.  

9b5ccd0fa0445374c79521cff40db706_ok-mate

• Upvote (+1) 6

Have there been any series that haven't been 4-0 or 4-1 today?

don't think so.  and people still have the nerve to suggest that more NA should have gotten in.  These 4-0 series are boring and more undeserving NA teams would make it even more boring.

• Downvote (-1) 4

NV about to win this event

Let's slow down there...unless you know about someone on Optic suffering a severe injury?

Regarding team changes for LG, there's really nothing they can do. Can't drop Vic or eL ToWn or else they lose a Pro League seed. Dropping Saiyan would just be hilariously stupid. Dropping Ninja is a possibility, but I think that Ninja is turning into a really solid IGL and he's got really good chemistry with Vic.

If anything, replacing FiS would be a somewhat likely change. They need a coach that's in their ear a lot more. Just from the listen in, you only really heard FiS chime in with power up times (and it seemed like LG missed a lot of power ups that last series).

quick edit: Like I said earlier though, it'd be nice to see them drop eL ToWn and pick up Commonly. It'll be interesting to see what ESL does with Pro League now that there's a lot of teams deserving of a spot. If LG is willing to take a risk and potentially go through a qualifier to regain their lost Pro League spot should they drop eL ToWn then I think they'll really be able to contend with Liquid, nV, and OpTic.

I have to say that Strongside has improved at casting a lot, felt pretty bad for him at times during Season 1 of Pro League

I feel like he has good events and bad events, dude is going up and down. But yeah he has improved, good combo like Walsh also helps.

LAN stands for Local Area Network

LAND stands for Local Area Network, Dummy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Victory was born in 89, compared to Naded's 90 according to the wikis.

I have 10 years on old man victory :lit

I don't think he ever played at a tournament under E6.

He was on their roster, and then the age limit was announced, and they dropped him.

(See here.)

Let's slow down there...unless you know about someone on Optic suffering a severe injury?

Yeah I'm not TOO worried yet. If they mow through Liquid when Optic inevitably sends them down to the LB finals, watch out.

LG versus TL: 0-3

LG versus OpTic: 0-4

LG versus EnVy: 0-4

I think it's safe to say the Top 3 are still probably the Top 3.

absolutely. Now, lets see if STR8 can hang on to the 4 spot.

Sentinel beam should replace the caster on regret

Fight game tournaments like Evo are the best due to the crazy crowd. Crowd has a huge impact on stream quality/hype.

Mlg tried in 05 at vegas. Didn't go so well and led to an eSports wide memo on deodorant

I hope one of these last two series is more competitive then the rest of the series today. Not used to Fridays being better gameplay wise than Saturday...

pretty sure t2 just said that huke is a mature young man, and that walshy will always be a meany head for the needler incident

• Upvote (+1) 3