CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

MEME VELOCITY IS REACHING CRITICAL LEVELS LADS

4b2f30f675328263eee323f12e290e47.png

to the mooooooonnnnnnn

edit: rocket ship emojis not showing up  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Huke is 18 so he will go back to COD now and I could see nV dropping Mikwen also. What I can't see is nV picking up anybody from LG. Maybe Snipedown will make up with Rayne and try to team with him and Penguin.  

congats. your posts are now the equivalent of this:

Big-Bang-Television-Static-590x353.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Huke is 18 so he will go back to COD now and I could see nV dropping Mikwen also. What I can't see is nV picking up anybody from LG. Maybe Snipedown will make up with Rayne and try to team with him and Penguin.  

Okay, this made me laugh.

Huke is 18 so he will go back to COD now

Who would pick him up, and why would he go? Huke has the chance to become one of Halo's best and still earn the same if not more for CoD players who are at the top of their game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja's bio is that he was on "Family Feud". Not the fact that he's a successful streamer or a pro in another e-sport as well, but the fact that he participated in game show that nobody in their target audience cares about.

Actually, it did say he was a multi-esport athlete.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would be interesting to see how NV would play against Liquid/OG today. Not sure they'll be hotter than they are now. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some of these matches are insanse. Haven't been able to watch much today but did yesterday. Just caught up on the forums though and it's pretty crazy to see just how many are talking about the venue and issues. I agree. Venue should be better, and transparency on events can always improve by 100%. Timo explained why this was chosen afterwards, nothing was mentioned months ago about potential venues or anything. Is that mandatory for him to do? No, probably not, but it would certainly help in regards to fans not coming to the conclusion that this acceptable in ESLs eyes and that little was done to prevent this.

Stream is great. I'm absolutely not taking any credit for any reason but I feel like they did make improvements in various areas that I tagged @@TheSimms in. If that feedback was relayed by you and these were the changes then we owe you a massive thanks. We just need everyone else involved in 343/ESL to put in 50% of your passion and effort and we'll be on an amazing track.

I guess saying that Worlds should be at McDick's beach homes wasn't so far off lol. I also dream of MLG having these big events with multiple games. It's sad to think about cause I don't think it will ever happen. 07 was my favorite year since gears, smash, rainbow, halo and Shadowrun were all there. I've tried messaging Clap numerous times looking for some sort of advice and insight regarding any legal issues or complications in featuring CE as either a league or something but never ever get a response. Not asking him to run one or add it to MLG. Maybe one day I'll have that opportunity.

Even though the stream is improved, and even Igbo the venue is bad, i think the pros voicing their discontent with the situation potentially is a louder complaint to 343/ESL than the negative publicity on twitter. I don't know why I feel that way, but if the community can't make progress then the pros have to unfortunately step up and demand improvement.

/rant

• Upvote (+1) 4

I have to say that Strongside has improved at casting a lot, felt pretty bad for him at times during Season 1 of Pro League

• Upvote (+1) 3

Actually, it did say he was a multi-esport athlete.

Did it? I saw only the single line on his bio, saying he was on "Family Feud". And only noticed the other section saying how long he's been competing.