CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Regardless of your favorite team we can all agree.

Hearing the crowd go "Huuuuuuuuuuke" is quite funny.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think this is a big misconception, you can actually like the stream and think the venue is bad. The posters who right off all the legitimate criticism against the ESL Campus make me wonder at times, I'm not asking for those to be fired or them to move the event ASAP but this should never happen to any esport again.

then I see this, the creepy on top

https://twitter.com/Greenskull/status/845738875108536320

You also have the people calling this event a total failure because of a few pictures
  • Upvote (+1) 4

i think we just witnessed a historical halo moment....

walshy commentating the young god doing what he did ten years ago

• Upvote (+1) 8

Where is Karma Btw? Does anyone actually know?

Last I heard anything about him is when Carbon all got online and played H2A for shits and giggles. He was working at a gamestop at the point i believe.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cbus 2012

best halo 5 event

CC_jRMJW8AAnfaA.jpg

Cbus 2012 was my last event playing. Cbus 2 years ago was run by MLG for h5. My b for any confusion

• Upvote (+1) 1

You also have the people calling this event a total failure because of a few pictures

It's a great stream tournament, but if you're on the fence on going to an event you probably won't after this weekend - so yea I can see it as that in some aspects. It's def a blemish on our scene.

Do you guys not know how insane the needler is in this game? It's not like H2 Walshy needles it's actually really good.

Remember the Halo 4 Needler? 

*shudders*

It's a great stream tournament, but if you are on the fence on going to an event you probably won't after this weekend - so yea I can see it as that in some aspects.

The vast majority of people watch this via stream so I fail to see how the venue is more important.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1