CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

LOL read the comments in that thread. Dear lawd.

many of them vote

it's a great argument against democracy

omg no that was a bad death, if they stayed alive for one more round of slays i think LG would have won

• Upvote (+1) 2

How underrated of a move was it when LG picked up saiyan? They honestly play this game really well, just tough when there are three other great teams

• Upvote (+1) 4

funny that Liquid called them out lol

Social Media manager asked us to meme 'em for it, so I suggested we break out Confused Nick with a bracket cap :p

• Upvote (+1) 4

Huke is keeping nV in this game, as a team LG is playing really really well

Doing MikwenVP dirty here.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

i'm sure we'll get some sort of verification on viewer numbers after the event. I doubt they'd lie outright, because it would be the cherry on the cake, the backlash would be furious and vengeful. 

LOL read the comments in that thread. Dear lawd.

Its hilarious that some comments are saying faker is clearly more skilled.  MOBAs on PC clearly require a similar skill set to Console FPS

Cbus 2012 was my last event and I'm glad to say that. I went to regionals to see old friends and watch halo and I can say this. That event. Run by MLG was the best halo 5 event that has happened.

Missed the last two hours or so, can someone answer these questions? Thanks!

1. Is winners finals being played tonight?

2. Sounds like after the current LB rounds (NV vs LG and Splyce vs Str8) the LB is done for the day (more of verification on this one)

3. Are they holding off the Splyce/Str8 series as to not have both big LB series going on at the same time?

Thanks again!

but of course Greenskull being a shill  ****sucking 343   :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sucks that there are issues at the event, because the stream is lit

I think this is a big misconception with some, you can actually like the stream and think the venue is bad. The posters who write off all the legitimate criticism against the ESL Campus make me wonder at times, I'm not asking for those to be fired or them to move the event ASAP but this should never happen to any esport again.

then I see this, the cherry on top

• Upvote (+1) 4