FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The Team Beyond twitch chat is dead this year.

54293fca38.png

Last year year it was lit, even during the last event it was pretty active. C'mon lads, get in the chat

I have got so used to avoiding twitch chats like the plague i forget its even there. 

We want 2 streams!

Thank god its only 1 stream now!

:kappa:

I get it btw, dont need 2 streams now

• Upvote (+1) 3

We want 2 streams!

Thank god its only 1 stream now!

We want 2 streams for pool play, not when they are deep in LB :uncledrew:

• Upvote (+1) 3

now i'm looking forward to Quinn and Tashi's reaction to what has transpired. Think they might have the balls to call hecz, connor, cod pros, csgo pros, etc "a toxic cloud of negativity"?

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Team Beyond twitch chat is dead this year.

54293fca38.png

Last year year it was lit, even during the last event it was pretty active. C'mon lads, get in the chat

Cant get ^rep posting in a Twitch chat m8. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Guaranteeing inclusiveness makes for bad halo. fight me.

Its one tournament a year and many viewers from non-na regions make an effort to watch when teams from their region play.  Its also hype as fuck when a non na team takes a game. Even if its only one.

Its one tournament a year and many viewers from non-na regions make an effort to watch when teams from their region play.  Its also hype as fuck when a non na team takes a game. Even if its only one.

I can say for a fact that I wouldn't have enjoyed this tourney anywhere near as much without EU teams.

Having an actual reason to cheer for a team makes a big difference.

• Upvote (+1) 3

NV about to play their third straight series on main stage, while Splyce again on the side stage. Crazy that Splyce's only series on the main stage was against NV in the very first series on Friday. Would be pretty pissed if I was their org, they're getting shafted on the visibility.

How many main stage matches has Optic played?

"You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day".

Well that's a shame.

I'm convinced he's a TB stakeholder intentionally making outrageous statements to convince people to go Premium for more neg rep. No other explanation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry for the late response since I was out and about but I agree with you. This venue wasn't the ideal place for a $1 Million tournament but at the very least it needed to be said that those pictures were of the overflow / walking area to the studio and not the actual studio.

As far as the situation I'm not a fan of it by any means but the games have been amazing at the very least.

Moa purchased a spectator pass and literally couldn't find a seat yesterday morning in the mainstage seating.

Dunno how you're still shilling when the facts are all out there.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Fabe showed glimpses against the NA teams but just couldnt close it out, I hope they can go to NA open LANs like they did last season.

Envy going to LB so early could be a blessing, they are heating up

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL. Now Halo and Gears need COD to seem relevant. That's all I got from that.

what i think he means is attracting potential new fans from the other games. Not that one needs the other, just the fact that it would be a greater quantity of people in one place.

I can say for a fact that I wouldn't have enjoyed this tourney anywhere near as much without EU teams.

Having an actual reason to cheer for a team makes a big difference.

Absolutely i get really hyped to watch EU teams play NA teams.  Epsilon vs CLG last worlds was one of my fav series in H5.

I see we're back to status quo after a great Friday. Glad I didn't book today off work.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Cratos is out of the tournament 

tenor.gif

Eh, I enjoyed watching CP matches - they made things interesting with the trash talking and stuff. 

• Upvote (+1) 1