FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Foreign teams can't compete. With competitive halo being roasted right now, its time to just invite the BEST teams and not base the qualifiers off regions.

Halo World Championship 

• Upvote (+1) 8

PREACH 

LOL. Now Halo and Gears need COD to seem relevant. That's all I got from that.

• Downvote (-1) 12

But George Michael is hot, and Snipedown is convinced he's George Michael incarnate. 

Royal 2 looks nothing like George Michael. 

I'm confused. 

The Team Beyond twitch chat is dead this year.

54293fca38.png 

Last year year it was lit, even during the last event it was pretty active. C'mon lads, get in the chat

LOL. Now Halo and Gears need COD to seem relevant. That's all I got from that.

Sometimes it's better to not respond at all.

Can anyone tell me how many games are left to play today? Hopefully I can catch most of them before I fall asleep.

The Team Beyond twitch chat is dead this year.

54293fca38.png

Last year year it was lit, even during the last event it was pretty active. C'mon lads, get in the chat

The forum is the chat :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Halo needs new devs period

Honestly, I shared this opinion for a long time but I'm not so sure anymore.

Halo 5 has made a lot of positive strides towards getting Halo back to what it should be. Are they there yet? No, but lets not forget that Bungie started us down this path with Reach. They're a few decisions away from making a really solid Halo game out of the box and I think that's what they want to do. I would imagine if you ask most people around here, they'd have a relatively simple list of changes to Halo 5 that would make it an amazing game. 

For competitive Halo to thrive, though, they ought to just hand the reins to MLG and involve themselves as little as possible.

• Upvote (+1) 4

NV about to play their third straight series on main stage, while Splyce again on the side stage. Crazy that Splyce's only series on the main stage was against NV in the very first series on Friday. Would be pretty pissed if I was their org, they're getting shafted on the visibility.