CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We need observer mode to show K, D, A or K, D, spree like CoD. We shouldn't have to rely on casters to tell us that Snipedown had 0 deaths there. And casters themselves were surprised when they saw it.

The majority of space on observer mode is taken up by primary and secondary weapon and grenades. That's much less interesting info. Get rid of that, put in K/D/A/spree, then figure out a way to highlight when someone has a power weapon/up. We also don't need the eyeball thing that I think just shows when someone is not currently seeing an enemy. Hell, we don't really need emblems there either.

vcrnwZR.png

So much to be worked on with functionality of observer mode (esp. reticule accuracy), but the presentation alone leaves much to be desired too.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Holy shit this casting for Fabe / Splyce game is some of the most biased shit i've ever heard.

Elamite needs to actually stop shit talking and be fucking professional for once.

Foreign teams can't compete. With competitive halo being roasted right now, its time to just invite the BEST teams and not base the qualifiers off regions.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

PREACH 

Hecz is god, the balls to say this while at the event lol.

timing though

adcc7067761ad8fb28c42f11417e8cdf.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

Hecz is god, the balls to say this while at the event lol.

He doesn't owe anything to ESL, that's the beauty of it. 

Love that dude. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

When Crowd Pleasers randomly yip and then stay quiet the rest of the game :simms:

Hecz is right though. I don't give a rat's right nut about CoD eSports or CoD in general but an MLG open with both games would be  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Just now seeing some of the str8 rigging stuff but my god I 100% believe brackets are rigged for str8. Playing winner of splyce/fab for top 4 where luminosity had to play liquid in groups then optic in winners bracket and likely envyus in losers. Str8 played liquid but that is likely the only top 3 team str8 could have any chance to win against so it makes since that tsquared and esl rigged the brackets the way they did for str8

Str8 would have had to play nV/FabE for top 4 if nV didn't lose to Splyce. Nothing has been rigged, it a product of there only being 12 teams

When Crowd Pleasers randomly yip and then stay quiet the rest of the game :simms:

lifegabp9.gif

PREACH 

There's a reason why he runs one of the most successful orgs out there. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Havent seen this posted yet.

This is just sad people want to help Halo grow but 343 just refuses to listen..HCS needs new management.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't really like nV, but I hope they get loud this game when they're in control.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is just sad people want to help Halo grow but 343 just refuses to listen..HCS needs new management.  :kappa:

They're busy scouting NeoGaf to find new hires  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2