CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Holy shit this casting for Fabe / Splyce game is some of the most biased shit i've ever heard.

Elamite needs to actually stop shit talking and be fucking professional for once.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Holy shit this casting for Fabe / Splyce game is some of the most biased shit i've ever heard.

Elamite needs to actually stop shit talking and be fucking professional for once.

What is he saying? I am watching the other stream. 

Damn this slayer is a massacre. Hopefully NV keeps this up, could make the battle with Liquid and OpTic (maybe) interesting.

dont feel too bad, you can't really compare multi platform games to halo

but that's normal league matchs and this is the halo world championships. I'm going to be sad
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone keeps calling CP a "momentum" team, but I really think that more describes NV.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CP just kind of looks like they gave up? Idk

They couldn't beat Str8, so it's not really that crazy that they're getting dominated by nV. 

You never know, though. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo Championship Globale!!!

Rooting for the European and Envyus teams. Lets see how far they get...TSquared commentary good but could be better.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just now seeing some of the str8 rigging stuff but my god I 100% believe brackets are rigged for str8. Playing winner of splyce/fab for top 4 where luminosity had to play liquid in groups then optic in winners bracket and likely envyus in losers. Str8 played liquid but that is likely the only top 3 team str8 could have any chance to win against so it makes since that tsquared and esl rigged the brackets the way they did for str8

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I saw someone in chat ask if CP is a EU team :apg:

I'm a huge Envy fan, but I did not expect them to be destroying CP like this

the more CP destroyed, the better #4chan

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just now seeing some of the str8 rigging stuff but my god I 100% believe brackets are rigged for str8. Playing winner of splyce/fab for top 4 where luminosity had to play liquid in groups then optic in winners bracket and likely envyus in losers. Str8 played liquid but that is likely the only top 3 team str8 could have any chance to win against so it makes since that tsquared and esl rigged the brackets the way they did for str8

lolwut

I don't know if I ever made this point here before, but I think Rocket League embodies many of the traits that made early Halo games so fun to watch. It's so simple to pick up and play, but the skill ceiling is almost unlimited in that game. 

Can anybody fill me in really quickly about what "TMMT" stands for?

• Upvote (+1) 2

What is he saying? I am watching the other stream. 

He spent most of the game criticising Mose making one debatable play when they were getting stomped in an attempt to bring the game back. Then calling it a matchmaking game and saying the previous game was pretty much Fabe getting lucky on some of the best Halo played this tournament scoring 3 flag caps with 2 minutes left on the clock.

I'm all for some light hearted banter between teams but the casters

a) shouldnt engage in it while the teams are playing

b) should remain neutral as possible especially when casting what pretty much is an underdog team in a tournament against one of the best teams there.

Also just shit talking EU halo in general. His casting is the real joke.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

FabE definitely have the individual skill but they really need to up the pace of their game.  If they can do that they could compete.  

tbh shotzzy needs a nerf,  too op