CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

this event an inexcusable disaster. It would not surprise me at all if Hecz dumps Halo after this shit

This is why no one takes you seriously

• Upvote (+1) 4

i've stated my position, the only thing saving this scene from stone cold death, is the fact that teams are so good.

that's it. 

The only thing saving this scene from stone cold death is 343 and M$ money. Facts.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Oh you mean people on ESL payroll wtf did you expect them to say.

he asked a question, i answered. 

i could name forum users who have been shilling for 343 since h2a, but i don't blame the community. unfortunately there are still those who would rather we just stfu about how badly handled this scene is. 

BApWaHM.jpg

This is Microsoft theater in LA. I still don't know why they didn't have it here. Wasn't this where last years worlds was anyways? 

Jesus Christ this is upsetting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only thing saving this scene from stone cold death is 343 and M$ money. Facts.

haha. go away troll. 

Sometimes it is hard to distinguish what people want more, to see Halo/343/HCS/HWC/ESL succeed or fail.

I want the powers that be to look at this and use it to improve, but there are def people who love this because they want nothing more than to be able to say "I was right"

• Upvote (+1) 6

Sometimes it is hard to distinguish what people want more, to see Halo/343/HCS/HWC/ESL succeed or fail.

Oh come on. This is a thread dedicated to Halo. We all want it to succeed. I know we're a tough crowd but seriously, if there's one thing we all want, it's Halo's success.

No one "wants" anyone to fail, the fact is halo esports has been poorly run and people hope this negative publicity will serve as a wake up call to 343/ESL and hopefully lead to a better product in the future

• Upvote (+1) 1

he asked a question, i answered.

i could name forum users who have been shilling for 343 since h2a, but i don't blame the community. unfortunately there are still those who would rather we just stfu about how badly handled this scene is.

At least 343 is putting money in the competitive side, because I can assure you that's halo isnot profitable.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

True no?

we didn't have 343 and M$ money during the h4 AGL era

organized competitive halo will always exist

At least 343 is putting money in the competitive side, because I can assure you that's halo isnot profitable.

:wutface: x10000000

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ya all knew this venue was ass for a 1 mill event from day one. Its now getting out to the public. It is embarrassing as hell for Halo esports and for me as a fan. When they pull shit like this they destroy the HCS reputation as a legitimate esport. This will get more publicity then the actually matches because the internet.. So this event will probably do more harm then good. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

who roasted Frank for saying the venue blows? Actually, name one person on this forum who doesn't think the venue blows

I can't make a proper evaluation until I know what kind of food trucks they're working with.

• Upvote (+1) 1

they aren't, but they have pull on social media and them ripping it to shreds is reaching a lot more than the 12k currently watching the event. Extremely low viewership, trashcan venue, no crowd, and the COD community making fun of this shit on Twitter has made this event an inexcusable disaster. It would not surprise me at all if Hecz dumps Halo after this shit, and who could blame him? I would call this event a donkey show but I've been to donkey shows in better venues than this.

Man, it sounds like Master Chief himself personally stole your girl. 

True no?

if there were no historic pro players in this scene, it would never have kicked off again. the money isn't the root, the players are. this is simple. 

plus you've been defending 343 for the last 2 years, so your opinion is literally useless. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

At least 343 is putting money in the competitive side, because I can assure you that's halo isnot profitable.

*competitive halo

Shitlin's probably the only one who belongs to the latter

• Upvote (+1) 1

At this point I just don't care anymore I'll just watch events and not say anything, if competitive Halo dies again then we know why and if they make a 180 and start doing good decisions I will keep watching enjoying it even more.

• Upvote (+1) 1

TL vs OG again, TL is the new Carbon but OpTic is FB07 so there is no chance.

Uh carbon beat FB at nationals in 07

• Downvote (-1) 1