CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yup! Never been more embarrassed to be a Halo fan.

I hope this picks up and we even see a Kotaku article or something with maybe a NeoGAF thread as a result.

More of a shit-storm the better. 

Don't get me wrong, production is excellent so far, best in a while, but this is unacceptable and embarrassing.

It doesn't matter how nice these people are or how good of human beings they are, they are bad at their jobs and we need some changes in leadership/direction for the HCS.

People on Neogaf except for the HaloGAF community don't care for Halo or Esports, not even enough to laugh about this.

I hope this picks up and we even see a Kotaku article or something with maybe a NeoGAF thread as a result.

Don't get me wrong, production is excellent so far, best in a while, but this is unacceptable and embarrassing.

It doesn't matter how nice these people are or how good of human beings they are, they are bad at their jobs and we need some changes in leadership/direction for the HCS.

This venue is not a way to celebrate  host a $1M tournament. Why couldn't they have had it at the Novo again? I thought Microsoft owned the space there anyways? Having it at ESL studios is embarrassing because of how small the space is. 

Very little chance of this embarrassing 343. Look at their track record, and where this event stands in a long list of failures. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone wanna call me too negative again real quick?

P O S I T I V I T Y 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So we're shitting all over a great tourney because of something we've complained about ad nauseum weeks ago. Great.

Ban Frank for the weekend please

And ghost is awful

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 24

Anyone wanna call me too negative again real quick?

watch for those who roasted you now make an embarrassing u-turn 

Nothing to do about it now - at least I've been very pleasantly surprised by stream quality and schedule.

• Upvote (+1) 1

People on Neogaf except for the HaloGAF community don't care for Halo or Esports, not even enough to laugh about this.

Gaming side loves controversy, people love to dog-pile, especially with 343i and their handling of the Halo franchise.

Could totally see it being relatively big.

Mods pls, the power users are being negative again

If we had money, we would punish @@FrankTheShow by attending this event.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So we're shitting all over a great tour EU because of something we've complained about ad nauseum weeks ago. Great.

Ban Frank for the weekend please

grow up, and get real.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It doesn't matter how nice these people are or how good of human beings they are, they are bad at their jobs and we need some changes in leadership/direction for the HCS. Period. Not saying anyone needs to be fired, but we need someone else with more passion to lead the HCS teams (also MLG please). 

Yeah, it's unfortunate that there isn't even a point of saying that anymore  :mj:

343 doesn't care about their image. 

I just tuned in for the weekend, and I might be the only one watching Liquid play, but do they have a gum sponsorship or something? There's a humorous amount of chewing on the player cams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Liquid are catching fire

Too bad they won't be playing for another 7-8 hours after this series  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So we're shitting all over a great tourney because of something we've complained about ad nauseum weeks ago. Great.

we are talking about it because the BIGGEST people in esports are talking about it

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1