CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is Ninja's jersey the only one that says Twitch on it?  On the sleeve.  

vgEZRm3.jpg

LFG males and females!

So, @@CyReN, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we broke 1k posts  :simms:  :beyond:

Day 1 - 1,687 Posts

Day 2 - 243 Posts

You guys know what to do :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

a tent with some balloons, and no OpTic on stream or mainstage. Hahaha, ESL strikes again

• Upvote (+1) 2

nothing against penguin, but that's the type of thing that you just avoid looking at no matter what when you start a casual convo with somebody.

the interior monologue is something like:

"just don't look above his forehead no matter what. stare at his forehead when he's talking. yeah, that'll work. or maybe just his nose? shit, i can't help looking up too far. fuck. i just looked at it. did he see me look at it? FUCK. i just need to make sure not to do it again....and yeah, i just did it again. dammit. did he see me looking? i'm pretty sure he didn't. yeah, he did. he definitely did. i'll just look at his feet now and laugh at everything he says, even if it's not funny...."

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh god CoD community is finding out

SOMEONE GET A FUCKEN MOONWALK TO THE VENUE ASAP.

• Upvote (+1) 6

nothing against penguin, but that's the type of thing that you just avoid looking at no matter what when you start a casual convo with somebody.

the interior monologue is something like:

"just don't look above his forehead no matter what. stare at his forehead when he's talking. yeah, that'll work. or maybe just his nose? shit, i can't help looking up too far. fuck. i just looked at it. did he see me look at it? FUCK. i just need to make sure not to do it again....and yeah, i just did it again. dammit. did he see me looking? i'm pretty sure he didn't. yeah, he did. he definitely did. i'll just look at his feet now and laugh at everything he says, even if it's not funny...."

wut

• Upvote (+1) 3

I really appreciate that they know not to go to Royal's POV in slayers.

This is going to be a meme for years.

those balloons

every time i see them, i think of the "whah whah" sound when contestants lose on The Price is Right

• Upvote (+1) 3