FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

tbh i agree in this case. For a 12 team tourney 8 na. 2 eu makes sense. Why they didnt do 16 and get an sa team in though is baffling

At this point, I'm starting to agree. Fabe and Supremacy have both already contested some NA games, but LC hasn't even taken a game iirc

Nah. I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna end up with a Flamesword video though. He was walking into the campus yesterday filming and I just kind of walked in shot.

I imagine you sliding into the vlog like your sig gif but with your face instead of Johnathon's

Don't you guys see!!! ESL is putting OpTic on side station because Hecz dropped the Str8 team. #Str8Gate

Str8gate continues hahahhaha

At this point, I'm starting to agree. Fabe and Supremacy have both already contested some NA games, but LC hasn't even taken a game iirc

Dont get me wrong im glad septiq and qristola got a chance to attend worlds as they are great players, especially qristola as he is so young but they are struggling alot so far. Not out of it yet though.

I think there are enough good eu players to make 3 teams that could at least compete at worlds but currently lc isnt one of them i think

• Upvote (+1) 1

They're the only org that has promoted his streaming too. Other orgs wasted him.

Maybe the other orgs put the same effort in as HCS did for their skins :intensifies:

kidding aside, CLG were always incredible at promoting events and even Beyond - miss them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I had my tshirt on today, i think we are safe

You're the reason I didn't give up on competitive Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 6

They're the only org that has promoted his streaming too. Other orgs wasted him.

It's been a while but I'm pretty sure Liquid promoted Ninja's streaming.  Liquid's manager (Caleb) loves Ninja.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good afternoon gents!  Who is ready for the Halo? Here's to hoping the games today are as good as they were yesterday.

Clip!?

i didnt get one but it was in the opening stream intro, the first guys in line at the event had those TB signs sandman made

• Upvote (+1) 1

Day 1 was the best Halo 5 I've seen so far. Day 2 is gonna be insane. Had to get premium to celebrate

• Upvote (+1) 3

I had my tshirt on today, i think we are safe

You're the reason I didn't give up on competitive Halo.

I think you speak for a lot of us when you say this. @@TheSimms Top 1 and it's not close.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dont get me wrong im glad septiq and qristola got a chance to attend worlds as they are great players, especially qristola as he is so young but they are struggling alot so far. Not out of it yet though.

I think there are enough good eu players to make 3 teams that could at least compete at worlds but currently lc isnt one of them i think

I don't understand how consistently Ramirez gets on top squads. He always has lacklustre stats. Always tilts and blames his team mates. Only thing he has going for him is his veteran experience which means he can basically form the teams with new young guns. If someone like Kimbo or Phlux was on that squad they'd be a lot stronger.

• Upvote (+1) 1