CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Over on Alpha today so should have more time to interact, Bravo was just so busy yesterday. Anyone see or need anything jist @ me. Hopefully we get just as intense games as we did yesterday (insert fire emoji)

I dont know if this can be done, but if we could have a ticker that keeps up with the series on the other stream. Just game and series scores would be awesome

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope I don't get shreked for walking into the venue with a Beyond hoodie and Beyond signs

The worst thing that will happen is they RT someone holding a Reddit Alien sign next to you

-----

Kinda surprised to see OpTic on B-Stream again, either way can't wait for the matches at 1pm.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They were still able to contend with Str8 though, I feel as if they almost changed the way they played Fathom CTF midgame when they realized their strats weren't working.

When they said fuck it, and just charges str8's flag for pulls it was working. They tried to slay for too long most of the time. Infuriating game. Tufoxy killed all of str8, they're all at red, and yet couldn't even get the flag out.

Supremacy has played NA teams better so far though.

London Conspiracy is in over their head, and a waste of a spot. Cryptik deserved to be here instead

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fabe are planning to drop the team? First I have heard about that.

Fabe dropping the team/them leaving Fabe. Don't know the exact details but I've just heard that the org and the players will be parting ways after Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh - I'm pretty sure I saw Hecz walk into the hotel lobby last night? 

Either that or someone who looks just like him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh - I'm pretty sure I saw Hecz walk into the hotel lobby last night? 

Either that or someone who looks just like him.

He should be there

Was able to watch most of the good matches on twitch VoDs last night. Damn those 3 winners bracket series were lit. I think we could definitely see some 4-0s or 4-1s between OG/LG, TL/Str8, and the first round of losers, but after that the rest of the series should be great today and tomorrow.

Fabe dropping the team/them leaving Fabe. Don't know the exact details but I've just heard that the org and the players will be parting ways after Worlds.

Wait the org are leaving or the team are disbanding? Sincerely hope the team doesn't disband, they have real potential

-Vic X card-

you're a hero man

you want my first-born? I don't have a kid yet, but if you don't want to wait, you can have my cat. She just had surgery on her tail and is currently pissing in the corner :flip:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like they should have done losers round 1 instead of winners round 1 last night. Winners semis right away in the morning seems strange too. Hypothetically if you get to winners finals or even the grand finals you are playing three or four series in two full days

I saw 343 staff asking for feedback, the only thing I can think of is that there were at least 2-3 errors on almost all of the player pages (where before a match, there's a visual showing, e.g., Ninja's face and various facts/stats about him); spelling errors, factual errors, etc.

Why the hell are Optic and LG/Ninja on the beta stream, if there is one match up that could generate a ton of viewers that is the one (though probably too early)

• Upvote (+1) 1

:laughing:

seriously though, would have been a smart way to boost viewership to start today.

LG has only played 1 series on mainstage where they lost. Ninja gets more exposure playing H1Z1 then he does on the side stage. :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like they should have done losers round 1 instead of winners round 1 last night. Winners semis right away in the morning seems strange too. Hypothetically if you get to winners finals or even the grand finals you are playing three or four series in two full days

You can't do LBR1 before WBR1. LBR1 requires the teams that lost in WBR1 to take place. They could do LBR1 today before WBR2 however, but that does not seem to be the case. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The winners of OG/LG and TL/Str8 will have to wait around 8 hours for WB finals. 

Strange scheduling the WBR to finish well before the LBR. They should play out the LBR until it needs to be filled by WBR again. 

Strange scheduling the WBR to finish well before the LBR. They should play out the LBR until it needs to be filled by WBR again. 

That's what happens when you have a WB that starts with only 8 teams.

Lets just hope neither TL or OG (assuming they win WB semis) come out slow in WB finals, or the scheduling will for sure get called into question.

Yeah but this means that Str8 gets mainstage. It's probably because they're expecting that to be a closer match. I can't think of ANY other reason to have Str8 instead of the 2 biggest draws our game has facing each other.

That is the exact reason. It's completely reasonable to think OG will 4-0 LG with the way both teams were playing yesterday.