FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ayyyyyy

I still can't get over that halo stream minecraft fake pic btw

I still can't get over that halo stream minecraft fake pic btw

og aren't in losers?

Oops I had just assumed Splyce beat LG, made an ass of just me. Hey maybe they'll still meet up and then I predict they'll play 7 games!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this, but had nV beaten Splyce in group play we would've had a CP v Splyce matchup in losers bracket.

Edit: Still possible but much more difficult

• Upvote (+1) 3

Another  day, another fresh pool of  + rep to give, gif away my fellow forum-ers.

awwyeah

OT : Stream has been lit so far, this is what I expect every event !  :fire:  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thoughts on FAB?

Still a good chance of beating the teams from their pool but unlikely now.

Over on Alpha today so should have more time to interact, Bravo was just so busy yesterday. Anyone see or need anything jist @ me. Hopefully we get just as intense games as we did yesterday (insert fire emoji)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can someone please make ace thrusting across stage last night into the shooting star meme please 

oh god pls

Thoughts on FAB?

Lack of practice against NA teams really hurt them. Wish they could have bootcamped leading up to the event like Immunity.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lack of practice against NA teams really hurt them. Wish they could have bootcamped leading up to the event like Immunity.

They were still able to contend with Str8 though, I feel as if they almost changed the way they played Fathom CTF midgame when they realized their strats weren't working.

I hope I don't get shreked for walking into the venue with a Beyond hoodie and Beyond signs

get deleted

• Upvote (+1) 9

They talked about it for a while. Said they couldn't do it because of the money, which fuels the whole Fabe dropping that team after Worlds rumor thats been floating.

They talked about it for a while. Said they couldn't do it because of the money, which fuels the whole Fabe dropping that team after Worlds rumor thats been floating.

Fabe are planning to drop the team? First I have heard about that.

Is it just me or does Danoxide look so much like Billy from School of Rock when he does the death stare0a52f09025.png

Did he learn to make his sounds from Jack Black? This explains everything.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope I don't get shreked for walking into the venue with a Beyond hoodie and Beyond signs

Tashi is gonna run over with Timo, get right up to your ears and say

shrekt

before promptly kicking the shit out of you and stealing the signs. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tashi is gonna run over with Timo, get right up to your ears and say

shrekt

before promptly kicking the shit out of you and stealing the signs.

I'm actually scared